Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] (3951 Views)

12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Top 10 Most Expensive Weddings In The World / Expensive Weddings Versus Simple Weddings: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] by naijahot: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2014

Kuna Nuru Gizani Millionaire Televangelist Pius Muiru’s daughter, Linda, walked down the aisle in a ceremony which was recorded bySamantha Bridal. Linda wedded the love of her life, Isaack, in a 9 million shilling wedding.
From the Helicopters to the Red Carpet to the Limo, this was one wedding that left many of the people in attendance shocked at how much money was poured to make the day a success.
Below is a photo of Muiru handing over his daughter accompanied by his wife;

See more on http://www./2014/07/check-out-one-of-most-expensive.html
Re: Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] by ifekemmy(f): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Hmm,once in a life time. Fresh n memorable. Can't forget mine
Re: Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] by hatux: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
ifekemmy: Hmm,once in a life time. Fresh n memorable. Can't forget mine
. Really ma'am??
Re: Check Out One Of The Most Expensive Weddings In Kenya [PHOTOS] by ifekemmy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
Really ma'am??

Yep, my joyous day!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Customised Souvenirs / See Pictures For Professionals HENNA Design For Your Wedding And Any Occasions / Most Beautiful Girl In Delta State(mbgd) Brain Beauty Pageant Is Here Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.