Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218882 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
AmazingZeus:
finally
Hehe. Abii na
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Abeg,make una give me game link when no go zap my data..my sub yestrday don dey go again..nawa for Droid oo..I fear who no dey fear droid
android doesn't zap data...
its you the use who determines what it takes...
I used to use my free 10mb from MTN for a week before this Data share thingy came along...

Android ultimate data control lies in background data control..
I personally control all apps that try to use data on the background.. even my innjoo and play stores are under lock and key grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Fred4life:
pls guys how much will the injoo power bank cost me......am in benin

its bout 2k + 600
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2014
Heeboy94:

LMAOOO. Bruh 2 innjoo phones go make me a big boy and a star? LOOOOL. I don auction my own too o, no interested person yet
hanging on to my i2 jarre...
only 2gb RAM fit shake me...grin grin

iRocking it!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2014
DNDROID:
hanging on to my i2 jarre...
only 2gb RAM fit shake me...grin grin

iRocking it!!!
Hmmm. I dey feel u bros

2 Likes

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
DNDROID:
android doesn't zap data...
its you the use who determines what it takes...
I used to use my free 10mb from MTN for a week before this Data share thingy came along...

Android ultimate data control lies in background data control..
I personally control all apps that try to use data on the background.. even my innjoo and play stores are under lock and key grin
Bro,pls how do I lock mine

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Heeboy94:

LMAOOO. Bruh 2 innjoo phones go make me a big boy and a star? LOOOOL. I don auction my own too o, no interested person yet
Lol..incase u see buyer b4 me,abeg tell d person say ur own na 2nd hand but u get guy when get UK USED..no fail oo bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lol..incase u see buyer b4 me,abeg tell d person say ur own na 2nd hand but u get guy when get UK USED..no fail oo bro cheesy
Lol. I hear you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 8:13am On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Bro,pls how do I lock mine
1) goto notifications and tap DATA USAGE
2) tap menu button below your screen
3) in the new menu shown tap restricted background data...this will lock all apps from carelessly using your data on their own in the background- without your knowledge. TThat's all

4) Optional: tap the sim/network you want to protect data in when you enter data usage
5) you will see a list of apps showing how much data each one is using.. Tap the highest one or any one
6) scroll down on the new page and tap the box in front of restrict background data to stop only that app from carelessly using your data in the background.

Do these optional steps only for each app you want to stop from using data anyhow.

You can always go back and unlock it when you want .
For example when I want to download an app from play store or innjoo store, I unlock and after I lock it again.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 11, 2014
DNDROID:

1) goto notifications and tap DATA USAGE
2) tap menu button below your screen
3) in the new menu shown tap restricted background data...this will lock all apps from carelessly using your data on their own in the background- without your knowledge. TThat's all

4) Optional: tap the sim/network you want to protect data in when you enter data usage
5) you will see a list of apps showing how much data each one is using.. Tap the highest one or any one
6) scroll down on the new page and tap the box in front of restrict background data to stop only that app from carelessly using your data in the background.

Do these optional steps only for each app you want to stop from using data anyhow.

You can always go back and unlock it when you want .
For example when I want to download an app from play store or innjoo store, I unlock and after I lock it again.
Thanks Man..much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
Thanks Man..much appreciated
you're much welcomed..
thanks to God for the knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
see my i2 battery chart...

non-stop browsing and Chatting ...

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2014
DNDROID:
see my i2 battery chart...

non-stop browsing and Chatting ...
Bros nawa ooo.... You're enjoying
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by treatise: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
seyithug:

Lol. I smell an upgrade to Note in the offing. grin
Seyithug, how do you replace a broken screen of an innjoo device ?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2014
treatise:
Seyithug, how do you replace a broken screen of an innjoo device ?
Do I look like an engineer or Injoo/Jumia representative to you? Anyways, from what I read on this thread, you can call Jumia to pick-up the phone and replace the screen. I don't know how much it costs, so @DNDROID, @OlaksEinstein @IAmAbeGroups can come answer your question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by treatise: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
seyithug:

Do I look like an engineer or Injoo/Jumia representative to you? Anyways, from what I read on this thread, you can call Jumia to pick-up the phone and replace the screen. I don't know how much it costs, so @DNDROID, @OlaksEinstein @IAmAbeGroups can come answer your question.
Seyiholy , softly sotfly o !

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
treatise:
Seyiholy , softly sotfly o !
Issorait. I hear you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by franksam2009: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2014
who want sell him injoo? am interested/ contact me on Whatsapp 08036316170

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
franksam2009:
who want sell him injoo? am interested/ contact me on Whatsapp 08036316170
@Heeboy94 and @SuperMartins
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks for the mention boss

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2014
words can expreass how i feel now was enjoying dis my sweet injoo I1 when it it started misbehaveing when ever someone calls me and i end the call the phone start virberating until i reboot my phone...mehn so angry ryt now....but if u guyz could help me on wat i can do i wount mind...moreover all de vibrating setting on my phone is off....*walks out sad face*

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
dudesexy1111:
words can expreass how i feel now was enjoying dis my sweet injoo I1 when it it started misbehaveing when ever someone calls me and i end the call the phone start virberating until i reboot my phone...mehn so angry ryt now....but if u guyz could help me on wat i can do i wount mind...moreover all de vibrating setting on my phone is off....*walks out sad face*
Sudden vibration? Switch off the phone and Power it on again

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heeboy94:

Thanks for the mention boss
sold urs yet?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by seyithug(m): 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2014
dudesexy1111:
Do you have a recovery image of your phone? If switching off and removing and reinserting your phone doesn't work, do a CWM recovery.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heeboy94:

Sudden vibration? Switch off the phone and Power it on again
have done dis serval tyme still de same prb
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by dudesexy1111(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
[quote author=seyithug post=27927852]
Do you have a recovery image of your phone? If switching off and removing and reinserting your phone doesn't work, do a CWM recovery. [/quote dont even understand dis cwm of a tin.....but i will try it out any way thnks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
sold urs yet?
My broda, the guy dey tell me 8k.

Say wetin na
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heeboy94:

My broda, the guy dey tell me 8k.

Say wetin na
u thief am..abeg joor

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
u thief am..abeg joor
I don bone am. Although distance spoil him bargain. He base for kano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heeboy94:

I don bone am. Although distance spoil him bargain. He base for kano
dats too far away..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
SuperMartins:
dats too far away..
Yeah. The deal is off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.