Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (218624 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
mexzony:
Are you serious. Pls where did you get this news from.i want to see it.
Will definetly get one.
Saw it on Jumia but was removed immediately as i couldnt find it anymore.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by isaiah9(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID: PORT HARCOURT peeps!

remember, i Still Have the
INNJOO i2 phone CASE @ just #900

3 pieces available..
thanks
Chairmoo gudmorning, hope say my innjoo i1s go soon show?

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
elvis10ten: i do work at night (not ashawo o). for real 2 weeks ?. Innjoo never serious for bizness.
two mondays only cant be so far...

you know jumia doesn't want to ever make the crazy mistake those Zero people made...

When i say two mondays i mean it.. grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2014
isaiah9: Chairmoo gudmorning, hope say my innjoo i1s go soon show?
yes o.. It should be here monday or tuesday..
Rev-up those apps, you would be flexing right on time..! grin

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by mexzony: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Saw it on Jumia but was removed immediately as i couldnt find it anymore.
They still maintained 1g ram but bumped the storage to 16gb and camera.
I hope the battery will be higher.
I just wish they increased the ram.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Saw it on Jumia but was removed immediately as i couldnt find it anymore.
seriously? Innjoo I2s appeared on jumia?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2014
mexzony:
They still maintained 1g ram but bumped the storage to 16gb and camera.
I hope the battery will be higher.
I just wish they increased the ram.
It will still come in the same battery power capacity.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID: seriously? Innjoo I2s appeared on jumia?
I am telling you. It is on the front page where you have transitions of trending brands and item. The innjoo i2s preorder was replaced with the just arrived Iphone 6 tile. But common, i will tell my people when it arrives as i will be getting email updates about it. I submitted my details for the preordering.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo F1 goes for NGN9,300.00 (Nine Thousand, Three Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 10:15am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaksEinstein: I am telling you. It is on the front page where you have transitions of trending brands and item. The innjoo i2s preorder was replaced with the just arrived Iphone 6 tile. But common, i will tell my people when it arrives as i will be getting email updates about it. I submitted my details for the preordering.

Thank you.
wow cool...
pre-order...hmm...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID: two mondays only cant be so far...

you know jumia doesn't want to ever make the crazy mistake those Zero people made...

which zero people and what mistake ?. How u take know that date ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2014
SuperMartins: Innjoo's',na +1 I knack today oo...I don old again today by 1yr... cheesy Chaii! Life fast oo...
HBD broda. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by isaiah9(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID: yes o.. It should be here monday or tuesday..
Rev-up those apps, you would be flexing right on time..! grin
haha can't wait pls keep me posted.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2014
SuperMartins: who wan knack who...Lolzz,abeg wen T1 fallout ,add my name join ur consignment oo make blessn dey pursue u even for dream...Lolzz,thankx boss smiley
lol, na u suppose knack us na, as ur buffday. ur welcome.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories (both i1s and i2), information(s) about the phone are available upon request.

The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact

Business surely dey. Am in need of the i1s sir
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
@OlaksEinstein and @dndroid, make we perform drop test for innjoo phones.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2014
elvis10ten: @OlaksEinstein and @dndroid, make we perform drop test for innjoo phones.
hahaha... Am very sure innjoo has not at any point claimed drop test feasibility on any of their phones so far..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2014
I'll get d innjoo i2s if d battery is 2000mah or more...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID: two mondays only cant be so far...

Wetin do zero people ? which mistake ?. how u get this date ?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by ib4real95(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Dear Nairalanders,

Contact

Bro.. I1s needed here pls.. Is it pay on delivery?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Heeboy94: HBD broda. Enjoy!!!
More blessn for u bro...thankx boss
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy Birthday Super Martins
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
elvis10ten:
Wetin do zero people ? which mistake ?. how u get this date ?
The ZERO people disappoint so many people with their pre-order ish..

i was patiently waiting for the zero but after 3weeks now no call.. And am not alone in that...

the date is my little secret.. Lol!grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by isaiah9(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
pls will the game 9mm work on this phone (innjoo i1s}
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
isaiah9: pls will the game 9mm work on this phone (innjoo i1s}
i haven't played the game but the i1s is a quadcore + 1gb Ram..
i really doubt there are many games that wont run well on it..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by isaiah9(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID:
i haven't played the game but the i1s is a quadcore + 1gb Ram..
i really doubt there are many games that wont run well on it..
but i thought the ram was increased to 3gb?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by elvis10ten(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
DNDROID:
The ZERO people disappoint so many people with their pre-order ish..

i was patiently waiting for the zero but after 3weeks now no call.. And am not alone in that...

the date is my little secret.. Lol!grin
grin grin grin. ok.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
any idea bout i2s battery? it better b 2000mah at least...otherwise I'll just chill with my ZERO
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
encryptjay: Happy Birthday Super Martins
thankx Bro...Gods Blessns on u...thankx 1ce again smiley
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
isaiah9: but i thought the ram was increased to 3gb?
its internal memory that was increased to 3gb...(for storing more apps)
most phones have like 1gb only..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by encryptjay(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
SuperMartins: thankx Bro...Gods Blessns on u...thankx 1ce again smiley

Amen boss
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pls,I use GOD beg my brothers ere...sm1 shuld pls give me a step by step lecture on hw to increase my 1gb to 3gb...hw do I go abt it pls,my device don full

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.