Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs (219230 Views)

Innjoo I1, A Sub-$100 Android Kitkat OS Smartphone Launches In Nigeria / Innjoo 'i1 Full Specs And Features / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
battery so far...

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Heeboy94: If there's anyway u can get an abandoned bb or any oda bb u
don't wish to use again, fine. But MAKE SURE NOT TO EVA
switch dat bb on as no two different phones operate with the
same ime number. But if there's no bb at ur disposal u will
need a PC to generate one

Just saw this on the Infinix thread. Could it be true?
absolutely
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
DNDROID: absolutely
So if I should copy the IMEI of an active BB, the BB will become useless?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
jorhney:

bro do u know how much the T1 and i2s will cost?
i2s is available for preorder at the rate of NGN21,000.00 (+ accessories) when T1 is only scheduled for availability before the end of the first half of next month.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Heeboy94: So if I should copy the IMEI of an active BB, the BB will become useless?
if they both use the same network. that's when casala begins ..
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

Since Innjoo phones are rocking every nooks and cranny of Nigeria, I decided to bring it close to my Naija people making more affordability and comfortability count.

I will be dishing out the Innjoo phones with their accessories, please see deal below!!!

The Innjoo F1 goes for NGN9,500.00 (Nine Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The innjoo i1s + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN14,500.00 (Fourteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
The Innjoo i2 + Pouch + Handsfree goes for NGN20,500.00 (Twenty Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Preorder the amazing Innjoo i2s + Pouch + Handsfree for NGN21,500.00 (Twenty One Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)

Free delivery nationwide and it's payment on delivery, have your order first and then payment follows!!!

I am sure my people doesn't want to miss out on this deal, Innjoo T1 on the way!!! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

Contact
Email: akinwandey@yahoo.com
Phone: 08182664799

Thank you for your business if we would have any. Thank you once again!!!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
DNDROID: if they both use the same network. that's when casala begins ..
Ehen... U for don talk since na. Chai. Thank God.
Na MTN dey my pman BB... So am safe gringringrin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Mystiq25(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: i2s is available for preorder at the rate of NGN21,000.00 (+ accessories) when T1 is only scheduled for availability before the end of the first half of next month.

Thank you.
where can we preorder the i2s? I couldn't find on jumia
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by DNDROID(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Heeboy94: Ehen... U for don talk since na. Chai. Thank God.
Na MTN dey my pman BB... So am safe gringringrin
grin
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Ologunsunny: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
is like innjoo got new power bank now oo INNJOO provides solution. E1 has
10,000mAh capacity
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mystiq25: where can we preorder the i2s? I couldn't find on jumia
Yes, it is currently unavailable but you can preorder from me by fore-sending your full name and your delivery address to my email at akinwandey@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: i2s is available for preorder at the rate of NGN21,000.00 (+ accessories) when T1 is only scheduled for availability before the end of the first half of next month.

Thank you.

okay... do u take orders from ondo state?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
help.. my jumia app keeps force closing
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
jorhney:

okay... do u take orders from ondo state?
Oh..... I'm so sorry to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery service for your location. However, you can shop by yourself with your card, Jumia will have the order delivered to you via DHL.

Thank you.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Donjay007(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
The amazing InnJoo i2s is finally available at just 19500!! Place your order now and get a free 1k coupon. Hurry, call 08161529292 or add BBM 2BA6ED86... pls note, it is normaly 21k.minus d coupon 20k.then ordering from we jumia reps, minus 500
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Oh..... I'm so sorry to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery service for your location. However, you can shop by yourself with your card, Jumia will have the order delivered to you via DHL.

Thank you.

isnt it pay on delivery on jumia?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by OlaksEinstein(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
jorhney:

isnt it pay on delivery on jumia?
Yes Sir, our cash on delivery locations are Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Warri, Oyo and Abeokuta therefore, if you must have your Jumia order delivered to you in Ondo State, you have to pay online with your credit card at checkout.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Yes Sir, our cash on delivery locations are Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Warri, Oyo and Abeokuta therefore, if you must have your Jumia order delivered to you in Ondo State, you have to pay online with your credit card at checkout.

Thank you Sir.

mtcheew konga is better than you guys...
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Mystiq25(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Yes Sir, our cash on delivery locations are Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Warri, Oyo and Abeokuta therefore, if you must have your Jumia order delivered to you in Ondo State, you have to pay online with your credit card at checkout.

Thank you Sir.
No Jos plateau state on your list?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
OlaksEinstein: Oh..... I'm so sorry to inform you that we do not have cash on delivery service for your location. However, you can shop by yourself with your card, Jumia will have the order delivered to you via DHL.

Thank you.

DHL. that's crap mehn... i wonder why jumia can't bring it themselves like konga does
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Awaiting mine!
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by limgo(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2014
Good morning house and happy independence day. My innjoo i1s always vibrate anytime the battery meter is dropping. I have checked all the settings but don't know what to do. I need help ASAP
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jazz04(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2014
does jumia have pick up stores? i want the injoo 1s today, MUST be today.. where can i get it?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by maxjax(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
jazz04: does jumia have pick up stores? i want the injoo 1s today, MUST be today.. where can i get it?

Is this the Jazzy04 that I know cheesy

well they don't have pick up stores
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
limgo: Good morning house and happy independence day. My innjoo i1s always vibrate anytime the battery meter is dropping. I have checked all the settings but don't know what to do. I need help ASAP
Which of the battery app do you use? Maybe I can help
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by limgo(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
@heeboy94 Am using Battery Doctor. Thanks
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by Heeboy94(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2014
limgo: @heeboy94 Am using Battery Doctor. Thanks
Ok.
On the Battery Doctor's Menu, where u see "Save, Charge, Mode, Rank"
- Tap Mode
- Tap the arrow on the right of "Your Mode"
- Scroll down... U'll see "Vibration" there
- Disable Vibration.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by tecno4life(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by jorhney(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
please has anyone in akure order from jumia before?
Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by gingger(m): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
d ba3 of dis phone drains like d way vampires sucks blood.. is there anyway sum apps re draining it or just d ba3 prob. on edge network it can't take u up to 7hrs. so annoying

1 Like

Re: Exciting Innjoo I1 With Amazing Specs by johnade1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
drop your number to join d innjoo Whatsapp group...

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (137) (Reply)

How To Flash Your Android Phone Free Without Going To Engineers / Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.