Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Linkedin Makes Mobile Profiles More Tantalizing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Linkedin Makes Mobile Profiles More Tantalizing (429 Views)

Latest : Galaxy Note 4 Tantalizing Little Video Out / Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Visafone, Starcomms And Other Internet Browsing Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin Makes Mobile Profiles More Tantalizing by baseg25(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
LinkedIn is making introductions a little more personable via mobile with amped up profiles that it promises will make you “look ridiculously good.”
The new profile styles tells your story to anyone who searches for you on their Smartphone or iPad. And, if there are some holes in your profile, LinkedIn will let you know what’s missing and tell you how you can add it. The new profile includes professional and personal details as well as “in common” and endorsements sections.
“What if, minutes before you met me for the first time, someone whispered in your ear and reminded you not only where I work (LinkedIn) and what I do (product management), but also who we both know in common, whether we overlapped any years in school, or if we worked at the same company?” LinkedIn mobile product manager Charlton Soesanto said in a blog post.
“If you knew what we had in common or any of my interests (say biking or Latin poetry), chances are that we’ll probably have a pretty great first conversation.”
The new profile, Soesanto said, is a “great ice breaker” because you can actually learn a bit about a colleague before meeting him or her for the first time — meaning you can “talk about something other than the weather.”

The new profile experience is coming to mobile first, accommodating the 43 percent of members using their Smartphones to access the professional social network. It is available to English speaking Android and iPhone users and across all languages for iPad users

source: http://techcribng.com/linkedin-mobile-profiles-tantalizing/

source : sitepronews

(1) (Reply)

M5 Or F5 / Iphone 6 Sales Reach Record 10 Million In First Weekend / Get Ready Lasuites-infinix Coming To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.