Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators (743 Views)

ALIEXPRESS PRE ORDER WITH PRE ORDER 2.0 - ₦500 SERVICE CHARGE FLAT / ORDER FROM EBAY,ALIEXPRESS,AMAZON,ALIBABA,ETC SERVICE CHARGE IS JUST $10 / Free Wapsites Browsing With Mtn (no Service Charge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by mokset123: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am expressing great displeasure at the rate at which telecom operators in this beautiful country of ours have continued to reap us dry, especially with the new borrow me credit scheme that was introduced by them.
Their continued collection of a service charge of 10 percent from any credit borrowed by the subscriber amounts to fraud. Eg. A subscriber borrows 500 naira recharge card and is meant to part away 50 naira is an absurd practice and should be stopped forthwith, because these so called telecom operators make huge daily profit from sales of recharge cards by recharge card vendors across the country and Nigerians do not pay any service charge to benefit from it, then why impose a service charge for those who want to borrow credit from their respective network operators. With the forgoing, I would like NCC to wade in and save us from this fraudulent practice
Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by Eyop: 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
mokset123: I am expressing great displeasure at the rate at which telecom operators in this beautiful country of ours have continued to reap us dry, especially with the new borrow me credit scheme that was introduced by them.
Their continued collection of a service charge of 10 percent from any credit borrowed by the subscriber amounts to fraud. Eg. A subscriber borrows 500 naira recharge card and is meant to part away 50 naira is an absurd practice and should be stopped forthwith, because these so called telecom operators make huge daily profit from sales of recharge cards by recharge card vendors across the country and Nigerians do not pay any service charge to benefit from it, then why impose a service charge for those who want to borrow credit from their respective network operators. With the forgoing, I would like NCC to wade in and save us from this fraudulent practice
So you want to borrow money without paying interest? Instead of talking of reducing the service charge,you are talking of outright cancellation. That cannot work.
Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
I second the motion. MTN Should be banned in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by newman10(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
I doubt if it will be removed.

The interest may be reduced however.
Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by abduldope(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Incase it maks frnt page! BEWaRE this space is NT 4 sale
Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by mokset123: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
Eyop:
So you want to borrow money without paying interest? Instead of talking of reducing the service charge,you are talking of outright cancellation. That cannot work.
Let me explain something to you. A bundle (10) of 100 naira recharge card sells at 960 to 980 naira by mtn recharge card merchants/distributors. By selling at this price how much does he profit after a sales of say a thousand of those in a week.
Now, a retailer buys the said bundle (10) of 100 naira at that 960 to 980 naira and sells for a 1000 naira. Meaning 100 naira for each hundred naira recharge card he sells. If the mtn recharge card merchant/distributor makes a little profit, the retailer/vendor makes a little profit. Then what is the true cost of a single 100 naira recharge card we buy. Same goes for all, as many persons subscribe to the borrow me credit scheme. My brother if you look indepth you would see we are being swindled on both sides
Re: NCC Stop The 10% Service Charge On Credit Borrowed From Telecom Operators by EngrOloye: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2014
All of dem are 419.how can someone borrow money den dey will still charge on it.ncc shud come in pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Laptop Deals On Nairaland / Hp Nc6400 For Sale / G, H+, E, 3g And Lte: Understanding Phone Network Alphabets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.