Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Travelling To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Ghana (557 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Ghana by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2014
hello nairalanders, pls WO has idea of what it takes to school in Ghana at the same time working.
Re: Travelling To Ghana by gentlebullet(m): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2014
Schooling in Ghana now is quite expensive. Ur tuition is gonna be in US$ and cost of living in Ghana has risen so much in recent times, the Ghanaian economy is facing a lot of challenges. Talking about schooling and working, that's almost impossible except u are coming for graduate degree and u already have a degree in health related field with that, u can get a part-time job. My advice is that if u can afford the fees and cost of living here, its better u go to either europe or even South Africa.
I live and work in Ghana, so I know what am talking abt. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Legalization. Of Marriage Cert In Poland Embassy Abuja / CCNP Training In USA For Less Than 500k / Plane Crash Lands In Rivers State (unconfirmed Casualties)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.