Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids (1179 Views)

Funny English Blunder's / Hilarious! Funny English Language(pidgin) That Chinese People Speaks / Latest Funny English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by paranorman(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Wel, if you were a kid back den in the late 80s through the mids 90s; particularly at primary schools den, if you didnt speak these 'englishes', den i guess you didnt grow up in lagos. Was born and had me early life at Iju, Ifako Ijaye.. Oh, bless Late Cheif Majekodumi, proprietor, Ifako International School. Those days before the ghananians went away-sorry-before 'ghana-must-go ' saga; when these people were all over Naija.. Dem plenty as teachers for privates schools at ifako through ogba.

Here we go..

Scenerio one:
this naugty girl wont just let me be, keeps disturbin me in class.. Reportin her will be like: "Uncle/aunty, come and tell her o!"

scenerio two.
you had a fight with ur classmate; you fightin pair were called out to the front of the class by the class teacher and asked to explain.. Facing a stern-lookin teacher, you tryin to get vindicated be like:
"uncle, i did not know o. As i was walkin, he now come and slap me, an' i slap him back, he now come and blow me, an' i come and blow him back....

Scenerio three.
Your mom asked you not to play out today. Immediately you saw her shadows leave the street, you went on a playin-spree! Unlucky you got caught and she gave you the beatin of ur life!
Later that day, your friend asked you what went down, you writhin in pain b like:
"my mommy say i should not come outside, an' i come out and she now beat me..!" you said that with a long face expectin some smpathy from ur friend. She replied you, "ngabti you self is stubborn, you too should not 'kukuma' have come out now." 'kukuma' is yoruba phrase which means "should'nt" or 'should' dependin on how you use it in a speech in yoruba. The right spellin should be " kuku ma" or so.

Scenerio four.
You went playin all day, you forgot you hadn't had ur lunch. You rushed home and asked ur lil' sis who had bn home playin with her 'inventory':
"you have eat?!"

add yours and lets laff our ribs off..!
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by busterr(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
'remain for me ice cream' instead of can i have some ice cream

'i'll tell for you' instead of i'll report you.
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by missdebs(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
*wiggling hands* den den de den den i wee teel ur mummy 4 u
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Isit force by force! grin
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by ITbomb(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Gudaftunoon

One andahaf
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by paranorman(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2014
busterr: 'remain for me ice cream' instead of can i have some ice cream

'i'll tell for you' instead of i'll report you.

i remember this.. Hehehe.
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by paranorman(m): 4:52am On Jul 31, 2014
missdebs: *wiggling hands* den den de den den i wee teel ur mummy 4 u
i remember this tune.. Bless us!
Re: Funny English We Spoke Then As Kids by paranorman(m): 4:53am On Jul 31, 2014
ITbomb: Gudaftunoon

One andahaf
'talk true', you hated maths back den, right?

(1) (Reply)

Bread And Akara / Joke..a Misquoting Mother..lol / Smart Young Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.