Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Batch B 2014 : Yobe State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 : Yobe State (7646 Views)

Akwa Ibom Batch B 2014 Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by abimic(m): 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2014
Got my call-up letter too on thursday&saw yobe,dejected at first,but now i'm elated knowing fully well that redeployment to one of my choice states is certain.sep 1st,abuja camp,here i come.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by mosoon2: 2:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Hi Everyone, let's give Almighty God the glory for counting us among this precious Group Posted to Yobe. Indeed, Every disappointment is a blessing, so we shall never live to regret being posted there. I can't wait to meet u all! Abuja we converge!! Kubwai we jam!!!
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by lawrence35(m): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
I think we yobe peps will enjoy ourselves.... Let's start hooking up .... Am goin to look for U in the camp..... Look for me too.... My Name is Lawrence by the way..... Watz urs? Hit me on Whatsapp 08061567130
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by siegfried99(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
Hope to meet everyone in kubwa camp..

You can add this number to join our whatstapp group 08030432685
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Kaydona: 7:12am On Aug 07, 2014
@ abimic,can u pls list some state that is sure to redeploy to?waiting 4 ur reply.Thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by abimic(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2014
@Kaydona,in4matn reachn me 4rm ex-corper 1c posted to yobe,but used nassarawa camp was dat,he requested 2 b redeployed 2 ekiti but in d long run dey gave him akwa ibom.1 thng is certain,redeployment back 2 south if u choose a state in d south,it mit nt necessarily b d state u chose bt 1 in d south&as regards allowee,we wud b paid dis mnth&next mnth 2geda afta our 3wiks campin totallin #42100.stay safe....meet u al in kubwa camp come sep 1st.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2014
abimic: @Kaydona,in4matn reachn me 4rm ex-corper 1c posted to yobe,but used nassarawa camp was dat,he requested 2 b redeployed 2 ekiti but in d long run dey gave him akwa ibom.1 thng is certain,redeployment back 2 south if u choose a state in d south,it mit nt necessarily b d state u chose bt 1 in d south&as regards allowee,we wud b paid dis mnth&next mnth 2geda afta our 3wiks campin totallin #42100.stay safe....meet u al in kubwa camp come sep 1st.
My aunty choosed Ondo state (our state of origin) and she got it straight
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by abimic(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Valentinooo: My aunty choosed Ondo state (our state of origin) and she got it straight
..yes it's possible,but u never can tel if she influenced it.state of origin cud b hard 2 get but not totally impossible,what's most important is leaving the north,they'r 2 volatile 4 my liking.safety first.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by ajayidebo: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'm a serving corp member batch A 2014 to be precise. Initially I was posted to Yobe and we did the orientation exercise in Bauchi. Redeployment is automatic if you're concerned. I picked Oyo but was given Ekiti. However, if you are close with the officials like some did, you can get your preferred state. Having said that, if you still wanna serve in Yobe as the case maybe, its also allowed. During my time so corp member didn't redeploy. Only God knows why they wanna serve in Yobe at all.

If you are posted to Yobe, you can relax. Do you orientation course in Abuja, then be at rest cause redeployment is sure and free. Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by johnnymoy2007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its quite interesting that automatic redeployment is guaranteed. Can one redeploy to the FCT?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
ajayidebo: I'm a serving corp member batch A 2014 to be precise. Initially I was posted to Yobe and we did the orientation exercise in Bauchi. Redeployment is automatic if you're concerned. I picked Oyo but was given Ekiti. However, if you are close with the officials like some did, you can get your preferred state. Having said that, if you still wanna serve in Yobe as the case maybe, its also allowed. During my time so corp member didn't redeploy. Only God knows why they wanna serve in Yobe at all.

If you are posted to Yobe, you can relax. Do you orientation course in Abuja, then be at rest cause redeployment is sure and free. Have a nice day
pls are they going to pay us the August and September allowee together?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by frajoe: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2014
siegfried99:

That's nice.. hope u have joined our whatsapp group?

please add me up on the very group 08038328728, anybody traveling from east?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by frajoe: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Valentinooo: pls are they going to pay us the August and September allowee together?
lol, no allowee outside camp oh, u gatz get to camp 1st
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2014
frajoe:
lol, no allowee outside camp oh, u gatz get to camp 1st
I mean are they going to pay us the two together when we get to camp?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by codeaddict(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Valentinooo: I mean are they going to pay us the two together when we get to camp?
Yeah. August + September.

They'll try to break us at the camp. Currently serving corpers from Yobe state, and other humanitarian groups, sympathizers will come with stories of patriotism, courage and similar bullshit. Stay sharp, all.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
codeaddict:
Yeah. August + September.

They'll try to break us at the camp. Currently serving corpers from Yobe state, and other humanitarian groups, sympathizers will come with stories of patriotism, courage and similar bullshit. Stay sharp, all.
thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by lawrence35(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
abimic: @Kaydona,in4matn reachn me 4rm ex-corper 1c posted to yobe,but used nassarawa camp was dat,he requested 2 b redeployed 2 ekiti but in d long run dey gave him akwa ibom.1 thng is certain,redeployment back 2 south if u choose a state in d south,it mit nt necessarily b d state u chose bt 1 in d south&as regards allowee,we wud b paid dis mnth&next mnth 2geda afta our 3wiks campin totallin #42100.stay safe....meet u al in kubwa camp come sep 1st.
I serioously hope so
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by frajoe: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Valentinooo: I mean are they going to pay us the two together when we get to camp?
i dont think so oh
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Wanny007: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
Miner13: #teamyobe#

abj stream ii we are simply the best kiss

We are not the best jor! Why are we not in Abuja Stream 1 or even Akwa Ibom? Anyways, I'm Wanny and by the special grace of God of Keeping us alive and healthy, we will all meet in Kubwa in September. Any person going from Benin? Pls Holla 08117651602. Bless y'all!

We are not the best jor! Why are we not in Abuja Stream 1 or even Akwa Ibom? Anyways, I'm Wanny and by the special grace of God of Keeping us alive and healthy, we will all meet in Kubwa in September. Any person going from Benin? Pls Holla 08117651602. Bless y'all!

Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by ajayidebo: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo: pls are they going to pay us the August and September allowee together?

Steams corpers... I don't have the answers u needed... But NYSC won't pay u double salary cus you're not entering camp in August... Maybe ur NYSC year will be extend by a month. Meaning you will finish serving a month after the august set finished serving. Anyway, its just a theory. Just my thought
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Miner13: 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
God's purpose and plan for each man is on a different time scale [quote author=Wanny007]

We are not the best jor! Why are we not in Abuja Stream 1 or even Akwa Ibom? Anyways, I'm Wanny and by the special grace of God of Keeping us alive and healthy, we will all meet in Kubwa in September. Any person going from Benin? Pls Holla 08117651602. Bless y'all![color=#99000
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Miner13: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
valentinooo aug and sep allowance will be pay together for stream ii
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Miner13: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
ajayidebo:

Steams corpers... I don't have the answers u needed... But NYSC won't pay u double salary cus you're not entering camp in August... Maybe ur NYSC year will be extend by a month. Meaning you will finish serving a month after the august set finished serving. Anyway, its just a theory. Just my thought

was the camp opened for you the same day with others considering the fact that bauchi was used for your batch.

is ekiti state paying those who deployed the state allowee.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Miner13: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
fweshyboi:

same here bro gimme yur digit make we relate wella
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
ajayidebo:

ok bro. thanks
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Opilala1989: 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
It is surely well and for the best jawe! Kubwa we converge by God's Grace... Anyone goinG from Ogun/Lag. Let's connect on whatsapp: 08072726777, BBMpin: 2705BD3B
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Miner13: valentinooo aug and sep allowance will be pay together for stream ii

Ok boss
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by siegfried99(m): 11:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
ajayidebo: I'm a serving corp member batch A 2014 to be precise. Initially I was posted to Yobe and we did the orientation exercise in Bauchi. Redeployment is automatic if you're concerned. I picked Oyo but was given Ekiti. However, if you are close with the officials like some did, you can get your preferred state. Having said that, if you still wanna serve in Yobe as the case maybe, its also allowed. During my time so corp member didn't redeploy. Only God knows why they wanna serve in Yobe at all.

Thanks for that info.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by siegfried99(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
Valentinooo:

Ok boss

I'm from Owo in ondo state, what about u bro?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2014
siegfried99:

I'm from Owo in ondo state, what about u bro?
i'm from Owo too. Iyere to be precise. Which part are you from in Owo.
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by siegfried99(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2014
Valentinooo: i'm from Owo too. Iyere to be precise. Which part are you from in Owo.

shocked shocked o boy.. we must relate wella in kubwa.

Iloro or something like that... never been there sha..

Are u in our b'14 whatstapp group?
Re: Batch B 2014 : Yobe State by Valentinooo: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2014
siegfried99:

shocked shocked o boy.. we must relate wella in kubwa.

Iloro or something like that... never been there sha..

Are u in our b'14 whatstapp group?
Oook, that's my man. You're based in lag abi? I'm yet to join o. Pls what's the number to add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. / Is It Possible To leave Nysc Camp For Father's Burial / NYSC 2021 Batch C both streams Corp Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.