Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here (6591 Views)

Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by Shazam1077(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
fragrant: O Rilly can we write one state five tymz
Don't think so
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by Emulti(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rowlandpaul: Supprisingly, i have not heard any positive coment from any person here. Borno is not as bad as u may think. Come to think of it! Why will God send u to Borno if He have bad intensions for you? instead of thinking of redeploying, i will advice you think on why God is sending you there. Think on maximising the opportunities in the land. God will definately see you tru.

My dear, i believe u are nt in borno state. its wickedness nd evil to encourahlge ppl to go there. stop hiding under religion.
To all d corpers posted to the crises torne states, pls relocate as soon as possible, dont put ur families in sorrow.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Will be moving frm kaduna wia do U stay let's find out hw U wil move
physseryor:
What is ur location and how will u be moving? You can drop ur contact so that I can keep in touch.
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
ComradeTY: I served at the university of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State, I finished my service February 2014, I bet u, u will enjoy ur camp activities and u will also enjoy d Borno NYSC officials, likes of the state coordinator Alhaji Shittu Suleiman Murai, D PRO Mr, Suleiman Aliyu and others. I call u guys special corper because u will treated in a special way. All d best
Rilly I was tinkin everione wil be redeployed or was it ur choice to remain dia
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by physseryor(f): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
fragrant: Will be moving frm kaduna wia do U stay let's find out hw U wil move

I reside in lag but I intend going to abj. Then frm thέrέ start my journey to keffi.
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Rowlandpaul: Supprisingly, i have not heard any positive coment from any person here. Borno is not as bad as u may think. Come to think of it! Why will God send u to Borno if He have bad intensions for you? instead of thinking of redeploying, i will advice you think on why God is sending you there. Think on maximising the opportunities in the land. God will definately see you tru.
Tanks for d advise I ope U wil tell urself d same if U find urself in dis condition

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
Uwc ope to meet U at keffi camp come sept feel free to share all ur discoveries about borno or keffi camp special corpers
ahmadgulam: Am Ahmad Rufai read Computer Science at Ahmadu Bello University. Posted to Borno.
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
olekueze: am david from lagos state university, also posted to borno, but am abit confuse on how to go about the redeploying stuff
David its nyc to meet U here bt U see redeployin shld be in camp We shld not be forced to go to Borno d onli tin is if we will be given states of our choice or posted to funny states again
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2014
physseryor:
I reside in lag but I intend going to abj. Then frm thέrέ start my journey to keffi.
Keffi is close to abj U wldnt ve ani probs
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by physseryor(f): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
fragrant: Keffi is close to abj U wldnt ve ani probs
Thanks darln ,will keep in touch.
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
aluunoble:

Yea, can I knw u?
Finished frm atbu bauchi Management tech wat do U rilly wanna knw
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by hassan85(m): 3:03am On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Finished frm atbu bauchi Management tech wat do U rilly wanna knw
morning morning How u doing.... How has it been How are ur ppl doing too?
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by aluunoble: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Finished frm atbu bauchi Management tech wat do U rilly wanna knw

Hv gotten some of ur details though...

We'll meet in camp. Can someone be redeployed to his state of origin if he/ she so wish? The experience I had in d last bomb blast in Jos makes me apprehensive wheneva I remember it. And here I am, NySC wanna send me to the epicentre of d crisis.

Ma twin bro was incidentally posted to Plateau. My parents and I want him redeployed to d west, south or east!

We both skulled in Calabar, hw can I effect my redeployment to Ebonyi, ma home state?
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by aluunoble: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Tanks for d advise I ope U wil tell urself d same if U find urself in dis condition

The general elections are about the corner, boko haram carnage is still unabated and the fellow u quoted is advicing us to bla bla bla. Am sure he has nt experience or seen a mayhem b4. The last bomb blast in Jos dat happened few months ago almost deafened ma ears as d bomb went off some metres from where I was standing.

I jst wonder wat service a corp member wil render in Borno dat's worth celebrating apart from bringing back d kidnapped chibok girls...

Evry coper has a choice to do his/her PPA in Borno though, but as 4 me n ma twin broda; we are leaving d north!!!
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by ComradeTY(m): 7:02am On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Rilly I was tinkin everione wil be redeployed or was it ur choice to remain dia
it is ur choice to remain and bliv me I really enjoyed my service year, it fun dear thou am a Muslim but my xtian friends enjoyed it more because of the NCCF family House, well if u aren't of my type pls don't go o, I bliv that what will b will b. All d best.
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2014
All fyn ope Ur peepz re all gud sowie U havnt gotten a reply to ur mail coz my mail jst developd a minor probs am tryin to fixquote author=hassan85]morning morning How u doing.... How has it been How are ur ppl doing too?[/quote]
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2014
aluunoble:

Hv gotten some of ur details though...

We'll meet in camp. Can someone be redeployed to his state of origin if he/ she so wish? The experience I had in d last bomb blast in Jos makes me apprehensive wheneva I remember it. And here I am, NySC wanna send me to the epicentre of d crisis.

Ma twin bro was incidentally posted to Plateau. My parents and I want him redeployed to d west, south or east!

We both skulled in Calabar, hw can I effect my redeployment to Ebonyi, ma home state?

well it depend if Ure lucking but its difficult though since we re special corpers we cld relocate to our state of origin
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2014
ComradeTY:
it is ur choice to remain and bliv me I really enjoyed my service year, it fun dear thou am a Muslim but my xtian friends enjoyed it more because of the NCCF family House, well if u aren't of my type pls don't go o, I bliv that what will b will b. All d best.
aiite tnks for d info
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2014
aluunoble:

The general elections are about the corner, boko haram carnage is still unabated and the fellow u quoted is advicing us to bla bla bla. Am sure he has nt experience or seen a mayhem b4. The last bomb blast in Jos dat happened few months ago almost deafened ma ears as d bomb went off some metres from where I was standing.

I jst wonder wat service a corp member wil render in Borno dat's worth celebrating apart from bringing back d kidnapped chibok girls...

Evry coper has a choice to do his/her PPA in Borno though, but as 4 me n ma twin broda; we are leaving d north!!!
abi oo
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by hassan85(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: All fyn ope Ur peepz re all gud sowie U havnt gotten a reply to ur mail coz my mail jst developd a minor probs am tryin to fixquote author=hassan85]morning morning How u doing.... How has it been How are ur ppl doing too?
all Fine. alhamdulilah. are u on Facebook? watsapp??... are u in Kd? How u coping with d unending rain fall? me just hope it stops before our times of camping at keffi
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
hassan85: all Fine. alhamdulilah. are u on Facebook? watsapp??... are u in Kd? How u coping with d unending rain fall? me just hope it stops before our times of camping at keffi
dats goin to be an advantage to us coz by sept dis August rain go reduce nd yp am in kayd nd on bbm
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi all happy sunday jst want to encourage U all I spoke wit a senior nysc official today nd was told all of us wld be redeployed if interested so relax keffi camp is cool dnt miss d fun of camp coz of borno we re of advantage to oda states coz everione knws d situation of our state take ur tym to prepare properly come wit all d life to add spice to our camp let's make keffi stream 2 happen nd a tym nt to forget as afta tym we wil all go bak to various states unlike oda camps. So relax nd njoy d wait ope to see U all by Gods grace I ope dis wil wrk in transformin ur minds cheesy

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by ahmadgulam(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Uwc ope to meet U at keffi camp come sept feel free to share all ur discoveries about borno or keffi camp special corpers
I reside in Kd too and I know so many ppl DAT are posted to Borno . I refer them here. Hope to see U dia
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by hassan85(m): 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
owk. kai to download dt bbm de hard me. it's OK sha. hope u faring well....
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by hassan85(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: dats goin to be an advantage to us coz by sept dis August rain go reduce nd yp am in kayd nd on bbm
owk. kai to download dt bbm de hard me. it's OK sha. hope u faring well....
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: Hi all happy sunday jst want to encourage U all I spoke wit a senior nysc official today nd was told all of us wld be redeployed if interested so relax keffi camp is cool dnt miss d fun of camp coz of borno we re of advantage to oda states coz everione knws d situation of our state take ur tym to prepare properly come wit all d life to add spice to our camp let's make keffi stream 2 happen nd a tym nt to forget as afta tym we wil all go bak to various states unlike oda camps. So relax nd njoy d wait ope to see U all by Gods grace I ope dis wil wrk in transformin ur minds cheesy
yeap so I was told toooo

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
ahmadgulam:
I reside in Kd too and I know so many ppl DAT are posted to Borno . I refer them here. Hope to see U dia
wow weldone so wia in kayd do U reside
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yp am gud wia do U stay abusite
hassan85: owk. kai to download dt bbm de hard me. it's OK sha. hope u faring well....
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Add me up on 749F5B33 fellow awaiting corpers posted to borno...
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 7:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
OLUWOLEYINKA: yeap so I was told toooo
so hwz d wait for sept goin
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by ahmadgulam(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
fragrant: wow weldone so wia in kayd do U reside
I lived @ Golf Course Rd. U/RImi
Re: Batch B 2014 Posted To Borno Let's Meet Here by fragrant(f): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
ahmadgulam: I lived @ Golf Course Rd. U/RImi
dats owk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nim-nysc Examination Past Questions Available For Candidates / 2017 Batch A NYSC Registration To Start.... / Taraba State Corpers 2015, BATCH A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.