Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Be Wise. Choose Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Wise. Choose Hell. (1027 Views)

You can make HEAVEN....why choose HELL? / Desmond Tutu Says He Would Choose Hell Over 'homophobic' Heaven / Why Choose Hell When Its Easy To Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2014
You are most likely going to hell. Why? Your book claimed there's only 144000 going to heaven.
Then, you must be without sin to get to heaven which is virtually impossible.
Imagine here you are and keep insulting Satan for these few years of your life on earth but when you die, you will enter his kingdom of Hell. How do you think he will treat you for eternity?
Remember, He is in charge of Hell. What He says goes. I have placed my bets. If there's no doG, I have enjoyed my life here on earth. If there is Satan, I won't suffer in Hell as He loves me and has those godly fools to punish anyway.
Be wise brethren. Come to Satan today.

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by charlsecy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Not just 144,000 are saved;

Revelation 7:9 NIV;
After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing
white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Please be informed. Satan is not a king in Hell, but a victim.

Revelation 20:10 [HCSB]
The Devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

4 Likes

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2014
charlsecy:

Please be informed. Satan is not a king in Hell, but a victim.

Revelation 20:10 [HCSB]
The Devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet are, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Who will do the tormenting?
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by larrymoore(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2014
Satan is a loser. Satan deceives.
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
You have a chance to enjoy hell if you stop insulting Satan.

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by dazzlingd(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: You have a chance to enjoy hell if you stop insulting Satan.
The fact dat u support satan does not mean he will be lenient wit u wen u get to hell, so why don't u make him miserable as much as u can now dat u have the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
dazzlingd:
The fact dat u support satan does not mean he will be lenient wit u wen u get to hell, so why don't u make him miserable as much as u can now dat u have the chance.

So you think Satan will ignore those that insult him and punish those that worship him?
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by Sylvekzee(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
I already realized this a long time ago. They say it's a place for anguish and suffering but I sure would experience, however briefly, a certain amount of laughter when a real good number of all these Holy people end up in there with us. But then that's if anything like that even exist.

but excuse me, when did Alfa convert back to Satan?
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
dazzlingd:

`Really? Make him miserable and one tiny mistake takes you to hell?
And then, Satan will make you miserable for eternity?
If I were you, I would start negotiating with Satan on how you can enjoy your eternity in hell.

-

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by dazzlingd(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
You can never enjoy eternity in hell, satan has no friend, no matter how good u are to satan, he will definitely devour u and no matter hw bad you are to God, His mercy and grace still abound for u.

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by dazzlingd(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Austeenx:

`Really? Make him miserable and one tiny mistake takes you to hell?
And then, Satan will make you miserable for eternity?
If I were you, I would start negotiating with Satan on how you can enjoy your eternity in hell.

-
I'm nt saying I don't make mistakes neither am I saying I'm all righteous and holy, infact u may even be better dan me morally...but one thing dat may put me ahead of u is d fact dat I have Jesus who is there to redeem and save me....you also have a chance to have Him too if u so wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by texanomaly(f): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So you think Satan will ignore those that insult him and punish those that worship him?

I think Satan could care less about either of you. It doesn't matter what you do. He has an agenda and will try to achieve it with any means necessary. He will use any willing participant and exploit as many others as possible. He doesn't care if you love him or not, as long as he gets what he wants.

Unfortunately for him, he will never get what he wants. That is why he will always torture everyone and enjoy it. He is the original "sadist".

I’ve never given much credence to Hell fire and damnation. Not in the sense that mainstream Christians believe. He was cast out of Heaven, he and those who followed him will never gain a body. That was their punishment for defying God and the plan He chose. They will forever be pissed off and petulant about it. If one holds a grudge they can never be happy. No matter how many people try to please them, they will always be pissed at the world, and live their lives accordingly. (only he doesn’t get to “live” on this earth)

I found this interesting.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-master-hell.html#ixzz39AIPeQ9G

...Satan is not the ruler of hell. It is God who is in charge. Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that can do no more. . . . Fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell” (Luke 12:4–5). Jesus is referring to God here. He alone has the power to throw someone into hell. Who holds the keys of death and hades? Jesus has absolute control over that domain (Revelation 1:18). Jesus assures all believers that not even the gates of hades can overcome His church (Matthew 16:18).

The lake of fire, mentioned only in Revelation 19:20 and 20:10,14–15, is the final place of punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). The universal punishment for all who reject Jesus Christ as Savior is to be “cast into the lake of fire” (Revelation 20:15). The Bible speaks of hell as a place of “outer darkness” where there will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:12;22:13). Those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life should have no fear of this terrible fate. By faith in Christ and His shed blood, we are destined to live eternally in the presence of God.

Satan does not rule hell or lead his demons in tormenting those who are banished there. In fact, the Bible does not say that Satan has been to hell yet. Rather, “eternal fire” is awaiting Satan; the place was originally created to punish Satan and the demons (Matthew 25:41), not to give them a kingdom to rule.

Until Satan is judged and thrown into the pit forever, he spends his time between heaven (Job 1:6–12) and earth (1 Peter 5:cool. He will not always have freedom of movement, and he knows it. “Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short” (Revelation 12:12)...

2 Likes

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by wordcat(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
I thought Alfaseltzer has seen the light?
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by torchwave: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
I wouldn't have believed this height of folly exists if I did not witness it. May God have mercy.
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
texanomaly:

I think Satan could care less about either of you. It doesn't matter what you do. He has an agenda and will try to achieve it with any means necessary. He will use any willing participant and exploit as many others as possible. He doesn't care if you love him or not, as long as he gets what he wants.

Unfortunately for him, he will never get what he wants. That is why he will always torture everyone and enjoy it. He is the original "sadist".

I’ve never given much credence to Hell fire and damnation. Not in the sense that mainstream Christians believe. He was cast out of Heaven, he and those who followed him will never gain a body. That was their punishment for defying God and the plan He chose. They will forever be pissed off and petulant about it. If one holds a grudge they can never be happy. No matter how many people try to please them, they will always be pissed at the world, and live their lives accordingly. (only he doesn’t get to “live” on this earth)

I found this interesting.

http://www.gotquestions.org/Satan-master-hell.html#ixzz39AIPeQ9G

...Satan is not the ruler of hell. It is God who is in charge. Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that can do no more. . . . Fear Him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell” (Luke 12:4–5). Jesus is referring to God here. He alone has the power to throw someone into hell. Who holds the keys of death and hades? Jesus has absolute control over that domain (Revelation 1:18). Jesus assures all believers that not even the gates of hades can overcome His church (Matthew 16:18).

The lake of fire, mentioned only in Revelation 19:20 and 20:10,14–15, is the final place of punishment for all unrepentant rebels, both angelic and human (Matthew 25:41). The universal punishment for all who reject Jesus Christ as Savior is to be “cast into the lake of fire” (Revelation 20:15). The Bible speaks of hell as a place of “outer darkness” where there will be “weeping and gnashing of teeth” (Matthew 8:12;22:13). Those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life should have no fear of this terrible fate. By faith in Christ and His shed blood, we are destined to live eternally in the presence of God.

Satan does not rule hell or lead his demons in tormenting those who are banished there. In fact, the Bible does not say that Satan has been to hell yet. Rather, “eternal fire” is awaiting Satan; the place was originally created to punish Satan and the demons (Matthew 25:41), not to give them a kingdom to rule.

Until Satan is judged and thrown into the pit forever, he spends his time between heaven (Job 1:6–12) and earth (1 Peter 5:cool. He will not always have freedom of movement, and he knows it. “Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short” (Revelation 12:12)...

can't you see the contradictions in what you wrote here?
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by texanomaly(f): 12:21am On Aug 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

can't you see the contradictions in what you wrote here?

I'm sure there are many. There always is in the Bible. Please point them out. Thanks
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by firestar(f): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2014
undecided

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Lol. Satan will be tormented in hell too.
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Joshthefirst: Lol. Satan will be tormented in hell too.

Dy who?

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm sure there are many. There always is in the Bible. Please point them out. Thanks

You said you never gave credence to the doctrine of hellfire. Then to buttress your point, you used passages from the bible talking about...HELLFIRE!

1 Like

Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by Joshthefirst(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Dy who?
by 'what' you mean. By the 'fire' of course. We don't know if the fire is literal shaa
Re: Be Wise. Choose Hell. by charlsecy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Who will do the tormenting?
Not stated in the verse. Perhaps, the Wrath of GOD. The gist is that the Devil is not a ruler in Hell, but a victim and tormented.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Celestial Church Of Christ Upcoming Adult Harvests. / Pastor Chris Sacked London Pastor Who Called For Prayers Against Divorce / Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.