Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi (592 Views)

Davido Is The Only Graduating Student In His Department / Canada-based Missing Student,amina Lawal Found / Corpse Of UNIZIK Missing Student Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi by ademega(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2014
ghhhfv
Re: How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi by texaco1: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2014
Op ,I understand but I think you should be grateful to God and even the police to some extent. Which one do u prefer the missing girl to be with the police or with kidnappers who will slaughter her and divide her body into pieces?just forget the whole issue and thank God .
Re: How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi by ademega(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2014
I kn , but do u think is professional of the police to ve hidden the fact when they even came to report the case ? They ve the contact of the school management and the college CSO.
texaco1: Op ,I understand but I think you should be grateful to God and even the police to some extent. Which one do u prefer the missing girl to be with the police or with kidnappers who will slaughter her and divide her body into pieces?just forget the whole issue and thank God .
Re: How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi by texaco1: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
ademega: I kn , but do u think is professional of the police to ve hidden the fact when they even came to report the case ? They ve the contact of the school management and the college CSO.
honestly speaking I even think it is the prayers that was made on that girls behalf that even made the police make all those mistakes,all just the girl life I am sure she didn't or wasn't even able to meet the so called guy before she was picked up by the police.and please edit or remove them peoples names which you have in ur post . Some ppl here on nairaland won't think twice before spreading rumours about those ppl
Re: How Police Complicated The Search For A Missing Student in Kogi by ademega(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
The issue wasn't a kind of secret issue though . Still i will edit those names . Thanks
texaco1: honestly speaking I even think it is the prayers that was made on that girls behalf that even made the police make all those mistakes,all just the girl life I am sure she didn't or wasn't even able to meet the so called guy before she was picked up by the police.and please edit or remove them peoples names which you have in ur post . Some ppl here on nairaland won't think twice before spreading rumours about those ppl

(1) (Reply)

OAU 2014 / 2015 Predegree Entrance Examination / ICAN Aspirants, Students And Chartered: Lets Meet Here / HURRAY: Kidnapped DELSU Lecturer And Wife Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.