Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? (2645 Views)

Tonto Dike Burns Luxury Shopper's Goods She Refused To Pay For [photo] / Pains Behind The Fame: Price Nigerian Celebs Pay For Stardom / This Twitter User Is Not Happy With Olamide's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Serious buyers only! A female celebrity twitter account with 56k active Nigerian followers is up for sale. If you are not into twitter business, please ignore this thread instead of asking irrelevant questions. Add 07035260535 on Whatsapp or email WeirdestBruv@gmail.com for a quick deal.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by amiskurie(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Tell me more abt the handle,potential buyer here.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2014
amiskurie: Tell me more abt the handle,potential buyer here.

Call me or send an email. Or drop your phone contact
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Forzap: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2014
Still selling.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2014
It's cheap, and still available. PING 79A9F701
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Dygeasy(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2014
As in come to think of it, I'll buy a twitter account? As in a _fucking twitter account? Then I'll be like "Mummy, help me thank God o. I just bought a twitter account with 56k followers"

Na me go be the 1st customer for yabaleft the next morning. grin

10 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Lorlaahlozz: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2014
Dygeasy: As in come to think of it, I'll buy a twitter account? As in a _fucking twitter account? Then I'll be like "Mummy, help me thank God o. I just bought a twitter account with 56k followers"

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Why will I buy an account with just 56k followers when there are accounts with a billion followers undecided
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by 9jahubcom(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2014
lols.....
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Dygeasy: As in come to think of it, I'll buy a twitter account? As in a _fucking twitter account? Then I'll be like "Mummy, help me thank God o. I just bought a twitter account with 56k followers"

Maybe Twitter signup button no dey work again.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2014

I believe you have something inside your skull.

It is not easy getting 200 followers on twitter so 56k is a big deal. You get paid to promote blogs,products,albums if you have such amount of followers it is another avenue for making money.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Dygeasy(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2014
Officiallyurs:

It is not easy getting 200 followers on twitter so 56k is a big deal. You get paid to promote blogs,products,albums if you have such amount of followers it is another avenue for making money.

Okay.

Still doesn't make me find it any less ridiculous.

Even with numerous pseudo-accounts, you still chose to deceive yourself like this? I'm thrilled.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
Dygeasy: Okay.

Still doesn't make me find it any less ridiculous.

Even with numerous pseudo-accounts, you still chose to deceive yourself like this? I'm thrilled.

Spend less time on this less informative forum called Nairaland you are very backwards.
Check tweetoracle, gossipgirlie and ebuka(can't remember his handle) on twitter they make good money with their 50 something followers and they sell their handle to any company and make good cash.

Tweetoracle was to sell his account for 2million naira but declined.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
Officiallyurs:

Spend less time on this less informative forum called Nairaland you are very backwards.
Check tweetoracle, gossipgirlie and ebuka(can't remember his handle) on twitter they make good money with their 50 something followers and they sell their handle to any company and make good cash.

We need more people like you on Nairaland. Thanks for teaching the ignorant kid what he'd never have figured out on his own.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by peacynelson(f): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wetin ah go use am do? undecided
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by ideee03(f): 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
You could purchase it for business reasons.

If you intend promoting a product do you know how many potential buyers you'll reach?

Purchasing the account also depends on the social status of the 56k followers.For instance if you intend selling to a particular audience,say working class...and the 56k followers consists of teenagers....omo na waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by ideee03(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
As in those guys reach out to a vast set of audience.Students,workers etc.And they make money from organisations they help promote their products
Officiallyurs:

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2014
Twitter account for sale?

wetin i no go hear?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
ideee03: You could purchase it for business reasons.

If you intend promoting a product do you know how many potential buyers you'll reach?

Purchasing the account also depends on the social status of the 56k followers.For instance if you intend selling to a particular audience,say working class...and the 56k followers consists of teenagers....omo na waste of space.

People buy Twitter accounts for business. I've sold several accounts for not less than N60,000 each and most people pay easily. There is much money to be made via online advertising and social media marketing. Bloggers, Music Promoters, Brand Reps, etc know the importance of having a huge social media audiences. It's unfortunate a lot of people are ignorant when it comes to matters like this and that's why they think buying twitter accounts is useless. Twitter PR's charge clients up to N15,000 to make them trend nationwide on Twitter for a day and I've seen PR's run more than one trend everyday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by continentalceo(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2014
Officiallyurs:

If you believe this is the OP's second nairaland account say I
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
continentalceo:

If you believe this is the OP's second nairaland account say I

What are you saying?
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 09, 2014
Still selling.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2014
BBM: 79A9F701 Still selling established Twitter accounts and followers. PING NOW!
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2014
Another account with 21k followers for sale.
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
Business twitter accounts still available for sale. Add me on Whatsapp 07035260535
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Me self wan sell some NairaLand accounts oo grin
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by prowitin(m): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nice one her bro. But I think you are in the wrong section...a lot of the people here don't know much about social media PR and marketing.......halla at me I will make you trend on twitter for less that 15k and I will get you 20 thousand twitter followers in 3days N1 per follower if you need them urgently. I can also get you Instagram likes and followers...this is not a jock. Its business better recognise 24C632E3
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Help4rmme2u(m): 2:33pm On May 09, 2015
we need to talk if you willing to sell your twitter acct ,and also if u knw any one and willing to buy BbM 23AACD9F,, whatsapp 07065855692
Re: How Much Will You Pay For This Twitter Account? by Nobody: 9:18am On May 24, 2015
51k active followers Twitter account for sale.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Couple, Paul & Anita Okoye Steps Out In Style As They Head To Church / [PIC] Cossy Orjiakor Shares Raunchy Photos From Her Birthday Party Last Night / Battle Of The David Tlale Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.