Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

James Rodrigiez: "I Have To Earn My Place At Real" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / James Rodrigiez: "I Have To Earn My Place At Real" (430 Views)

SHOCKING: Samuel Eto Reveals Some Horrific Details About His Time At Real Madrid / Ronaldo Wants Falcao At Real Madrid / Finidi George Appointed Director Of International Football At Real Betis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

James Rodrigiez: "I Have To Earn My Place At Real" by dafe303: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2014
James while being interviewed by Colombian radio with AS publishing his comments, said he hopes to see Colombia teammate Radamel Falcao with him at Santiago Bernabeu and has vowed to prove he is worthy of a Real Madrid place.
Speaking in the interview, James said:
"I'm happy because being here is a dream fulfilled. Hopefully everything goes well. I'm very excited and I'm looking forward. I want to win trophies at this great club. I've followed Madrid since childhood - the days of Zidane, Beckham, Ronaldo, the Galaticos. I loved Zidane. When I knew Madrid wanted me I did everything in my power to go. It was talked about a while back but I wasn't sure. It means I have to be at a high level. I feel ready but I'm coming with great humility. I'll play where the Coach wants. I can play left, right, forward, wide, playmaker...I'll work hard to earn a place among the stars that I have by my side. I have to earn my place. There are players who have spent years here and I have to respect that. Wearing the No. 10 is big. It is carries a lot of pressure. I hope I wear this number with responsibility. Madrid is the greatest club in the World."
The World Cup Golden Boot winner also insisted he didn't join Madrid expecting to walk into the first team and will earn his place in Ancelotti's plans.

http://dayosports..com/2014/07/james-rodrigiez-i-have-to-earn-my-place.html
Re: James Rodrigiez: "I Have To Earn My Place At Real" by Dubby6(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
E get as u go take fyck up, bench go b ur benchmark

(1) (Reply)

Scholes Manchester United Could Enter Football Wilderness / Breaking News: Sss Quizzes Maigari, Two Others / EPL Fixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.