Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? (889 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria / How Do I Receive Money Via Western Union Money Transfer/moneygram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by JuanDeDios: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2014
I know zero about Paypal or how international payments work. I recently registered for an online project website. If people get to give me jobs they will have to pay me through some means. I have a dom account.

So what are my options? I don't have a paypal account - should I open one? Can I receive money through it?

I will appreciate help from experts in the house.

Thank you.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by solbash11(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
JuanDeDios: I know zero about Paypal or how international payments work. I recently registered for an online project website. If people get to give me jobs they will have to pay me through some means. I have a dom account.

So what are my options? I don't have a paypal account - should I open one? Can I receive money through it?

I will appreciate help from experts in the house.

Thank you.
Although it's easy to open a "Nigerian PayPal account" directly from their website, but PayPal won't allow you to receive your payments with it for now.

But at prime-link global communications, we can assist you to open a "foreign PayPal account" that is allowed to receive all your payments for your online projects. See our contact details on my signature below. Goodluck.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by eph12(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
A Nigerian paypal can't receive money. If you are to open paypal account it should be of another country.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
Thanks for the responses. So how does it work? I ask someone living abroad to open a Paypal account in my name and he operates it for me and when there's money he transfers it into my dom account in Nigeria?
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by Youngzedd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
JuanDeDios: Thanks for the responses. So how does it work? I ask someone living abroad to open a Paypal account in my name and he operates it for me and when there's money he transfers it into my dom account in Nigeria?

PM me and request for download link of how to open a USA PayPal account.

Note: Free manual.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by OdogwuMike(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
It sims first bank customers ar now alowd 2 witdraw money directly using first bank acct no. Browse for more details
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
use payoneer to receive money and attach the payoneer card to your nigerian paypal.

1 Like

Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by JuanDeDios: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

PM me and request for download link of how to open a USA PayPal account.

Note: Free manual.
Thanks. I will.

teeowl: use payoneer to receive money and attach the payoneer card to your nigerian paypal.
For real? Thanks.

OdogwuMike: It sims first bank customers ar now alowd 2 witdraw money directly using first bank acct no. Browse for more details
Interesting.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by eph12(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
OdogwuMike: It sims first bank customers ar now alowd 2 witdraw money directly using first bank acct no. Browse for more details
Not true.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by solbash11(m): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2014
teeowl: use payoneer to receive money and attach the payoneer card to your nigerian paypal.
Even if you attached the payoneer card to your Nigerian PayPal acct, still it can't receive any payment(funds) for now.

Only a foreign PayPal acct can receive funds. most preferable countries includes "USA, UAE, Malaysia,United Kingdom", etc.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by ugo1990(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2014
but please if i have address in u s a can i recieve money .in nigeria with usa paypal address
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by solbash11(m): 9:14am On Aug 01, 2014
ugo1990: but please if i have address in u s a can i recieve money .in nigeria with usa paypal address
Yes you can as long as you've a payoneer debit card attached to your USA PayPal acct. You can transfer the money in your PayPal acct unto the payoneer card and withdraw the funds from any ATM worldwide.
Re: Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? by ugo1990(m): 2:05am On Aug 30, 2014
please where can i get this payoneer card in Nigeria. another one is please after opening paypal with usa with adress list e.g Zip code,postal code,phone number and others. how are my going to receive money with my payoneer card here in naija .pls help

(1) (Reply)

... / See How You Can Earn Some Money Fast / High Import

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.