Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish (1295 Views)

Your Interior Wall Will Be Lovely With Wall Paper / From House To Home: Our Home Finish Diaries. / Lets Beautify Your Interior Decoration With Tiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
We are team of construction workers that deliver interior and exterior finishing, therefore, for your POP and Painting finishing,contact any of the below phone numbers.
Josef: 08085998064, 08130056065

Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
Happy new week,

we give your interiour a perfect finish.
Call Abe 080-85998064

Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
Dear builder,
We give modern & professional interior designs to your building project.
we make your home a looking paradise.

call on us and we deliver to you with our team anywhere in Nigeria.

Have a lovely weekend.

Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
we look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
we make your house a living home
Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by acelaw: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Josabuild Please Please Please Please refund me my money for the kitchen cabinet or please come and complete the kitchen cabinet that I fully paid you the agreed price @ elegushi road ikoyi
Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by oyin50(f): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
acelaw:
Josabuild Please Please Please Please refund me my money for the kitchen cabinet or please come and complete the kitchen cabinet that I fully paid you the agreed price @ elegushi road ikoyi
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Scary nigerians. i better run for my dear life from these scammers
Re: Get The Best Of Your Interior Pop & Painting Finish by josabuilds: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Work compleated, I think you are o.k now

(1) (Reply)

Land & House For Sale In Crown Estate, Sangotedo By Shopprite / 2plots 4 Sale@ Abraham Afolabi Rd General Busstop off Lagos Abk Exprsway 29m / Own A Plot Or Plots Of Land @ Platinum Olive Estate , Badagry With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.