Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ebola: Quarantine Jim Iyke, Social Media Critics Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebola: Quarantine Jim Iyke, Social Media Critics Cry (1085 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Ebola: Quarantine Jim Iyke, Social Media Critics Cry / Watch Your Tweets! Nigerian Senate Reportedly Wants To Jail Social Media Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Quarantine Jim Iyke, Social Media Critics Cry by kingsley18(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
Following an earlier report on how Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke fled Liberia’s capital city, Monrovia over the spread of Ebola virus disease, critics, via the social media have called on the health authorities to quarantine the actor whenever he returns to Nigeria.Jim who was in Liberia for business, hurriedly left the country following the worsening Ebola virus disease crisis in the country that has led to closure of schools and non-essential government workers have been asked to stay home for 30days.

A social media commentator, Maxwell Eze writes on Vanguard Facebook page that, “they should please quarantine Jim.” Bimbo Odususi, in his comment, begs that Lagos State Health officials should isolate and place him under serious observation.

“Life has no duplicate…. better run like Ben Johnson, but then go for check up as soon as you arrive Nigeria or your next destination… expect thorough screening”, another commentator named, Lixxymore tells Jim.

Speaking on the deadly disease, one commentator with the handle ND asked” why are all these ‘odds’ always associated with Africa First?”

According to UN figures , death from Ebola disease have reached 672 in West Africa. Nigeria recorded its first death last week when Liberian Patrick Sawyer died of the disease in a Lagos hospital.

http://ayayamedia..com/2014/07/ebola-quarantine-jim-iyke-social-media.html

Re: Ebola: Quarantine Jim Iyke, Social Media Critics Cry by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
If death was a virus Africa would have been affected with it foremost and probably for the longest time thankfully death doesn't discriminate and no one can create it either. Called me racist, diss me do whatever the fu..ck you want but I swear like the Aids virus they have done it again...... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I didn't say no name but God dey ooohhh. Why of all the continents in the world only AFrica? God help us oohhhh please God help us.......we all ready need to pray and help to stop this rapid spread of such a deadly disease. P.S about JIm running lol i don't blame him lol the sad part now is that every sick person is an Ebola target infact one of our family friend died just yesterday because she was sick and no one would touch her or treat her for fear of catching the Ebola virus, and she didn't even have Ebola chie innocent people are dying oooohhh. God please help us and have mercy on my home town LIberia and the rest of Africa.

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Video: HKN Gang Presents Deekay In Repete Featuring Davido / See What Mercy Johnson Is Doing After A Month Delivering / Toyin Lawani Put On Screen Lewd View Of Her Butt [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.