Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola (367 Views)

Rihanna Boobs Is Pressure After 2 Perpendicular Aeroplanes. / Lagos To Seize Clothes Spread In Open Places / Jonathan Under Pressure To Order Tinubu’s Arrest - The Nation Newspapers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola by nicewoody6: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
With Ebola scare in Nigeria and around the world, I think it's important we all know this.

Usually when a patient calls at the hospital for one health reason or another, one of the first things the nurses/doctors do is to check the patient's blood pressure. Now my worries are....

1. That clothing that is wrapped around the arm during this pressure checking exercise is not sterilized in any way and if it has been used on an Ebola patient, couldn't the virus be easily spread to other patients ignorantly?

2. I was at the hospital yesterday and pressure kit was still been used. Are our health officers not aware of this as a possible/likely spreadable means.

3. Some doctors are not even concerned because even when I brought a doctor's attention to it, no action was taken as the kit was still been used up to the time I was leaving the hospital.

Nonetheless, maybe I am wrong, maybe that clothing cannot hold and transmit the virus. So Nairalanders what's your take.
Re: Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola by timsbee(f): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
No more bp check ups for us in dis house again, until ebola gets a cure for it.
Re: Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola by timsbee(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
No more bp check ups for us in dis house again, until ebola gets a cure for it.

@ topic, dat clotn wey dem dey wrap for pple hand so, some hospitals own can smell.......

(1) (Reply)

Dickdastardly Down With Fpaf........pls Help! / Can You Report / Ebola: FG Directs All Schools To Resume October 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.