Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mtn And Their New Way Of Short-changing Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn And Their New Way Of Short-changing Customers (563 Views)

Is Mtn Lying About Their New Data Plan? / Glo Is Short-Changing Their Prepaid Internet Subscribers / ETISALAT's 2 For 1 Promo On Their New Blackberry Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Their New Way Of Short-changing Customers by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
I needed to make an important call so I used the last cash on me (N200) to buy a recharge card. I hard barely finished loading the card when I received a text saying that I have successfully subsribed for cnn weekly subscription and N50 was deducted from my balance. This is making it the third time that I have been fraudulently charged by mtn. If it were at a time when I have enough cash, I wouldnt have bothered. The thing pained me so much that I called their c/care. The chap who answered couldnt give me a cogent answer. He was just stammering and apologising at the same time. Sometimes I begin to ask myself wether we have a government at all. NCC has got no channel through which members of the public can lay their complaints and they are just there collecting free salary at the and of every month. This is daylight robbery and nobody is saying anything. Imagine if they collect N50 from 1 million people that would amount to N50 million. Inshort, only God can save this country.
Re: Mtn And Their New Way Of Short-changing Customers by heatmeup(f): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
tosag: I needed to make an important call so I used the last cash on me (N200) to buy a recharge card. I hard barely finished loading the card when I received a text saying that I have successfully subsribed for cnn weekly subscription and N50 was deducted from my balance. This is making it the third time that I have been fraudulently charged by mtn. If it were at a time when I have enough cash, I wouldnt have bothered. The thing pained me so much that I called their c/care. The chap who answered couldnt give me a cogent answer. He was just stammering and apologising at the same time. Sometimes I begin to ask myself wether we have a government at all. NCC has got no channel through which members of the public can lay their complaints and they are just there collecting free salary at the and of every month. This is daylight robbery and nobody is saying anything. Imagine if they collect N50 from 1 million people that would amount to N50 million. Inshort, only God can save this country.
take heart

(1) (Reply)

****official Nairaland In Partnership Wit Solutionguruz.com / Get Latest Gadgets / The New Sony Tablet Can Lets You Play Ps4 Games And Call Your Mother At The Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.