Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? (624 Views)

No Age Limit: Can You Dress Up Your Daughter Looking This Hot? / Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by abdulkayus(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Listen I love designer items, but even I
have a limit. Unfortunately I can't share
the pics because its from very private
individuals but I saw a pic of a 13 year old
Nigerian girl wearing a $3,500 designer
dress. I heard she has plenty of those, even
a dress as expensive as $5,600. One of her
watches is a $21,000 Rolex. Her father is
extremely wealthy, even owns a private
jet, so it makes sense that he wants to
spoil his little girl BUT...shouldn't there be
a limit, especially if they are that young?
Take for instance, boxing champ Floyd
Mayweather's 14 year old daughter, Iyanna,
she can't drive yet but she has a Mercedes
Benz s550 and G550 (pictured above). She
has Hermes bags, diamond watches and a lot
of stuff many of her followers describe as
obscene for a girl that young.
So what do you think? No matter how
wealthy you are as a parent, should there
be a limit to how much you spend on your
young children? Let's discuss...

source : http://www.lindaikeji..com/2014/07/no-matter-how-rich-you-are-should-there.html?m=1

Re: No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by abdulkayus(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
hmm

Re: No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
There should be a limit o. Or else d pikin go spoil finish
Re: No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
The most important thing to teach your kids is contentment, humility, opposite-of-stinginess (can't remember that now cheesy) and prudence in their spending the habit. And none of the above depends on how much you make available to them, you might as well suffer the child and she'll start stealing to feel among. At the same time, you might give her a very comfortable life and she'll have all of the above qualities.
Re: No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Even if I was a billionaire, my kids would not grow up like the children of a billionaire so yes there should be a limit. This is my personal poit of view.
Re: No Matter Hw Rich U Are, Shld There B A Limit 2 Hw Much U Spend On Ur Children? by 1miccza: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2014
No matter how rich I am I would sometimes allow my kids to work and sweat it out like every other kid than spoil them....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Earns 3times Husband's Salary, Who Should Resign & Takecare Of The Kids? / . / Wife Found Me Out Playing With The New House Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.