Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here (8260 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by wendycindy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Was posted 2 benue o... UNN and I'm coming frm ph
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by yinka10: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2014
wendycindy: Was posted 2 benue o... UNN and I'm coming frm ph
U are wlcome to benue Camp. For any assistance or questions watapp or call me 09093911949
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Funjosh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
tikkykay: My name is titi.i am from the University of Lagos.i was posted to benue alongside with my two friends.stephanie pls what yr did u serve and how much was the state allowance.tenx a bunch,hoping to meet fellow nairalanders at the camp.safe journey to u all.coming on tuesday though.still expecting Stephanie's reply.tenx

remove ur mind from the money the state is paying because the state dont pay, the camp is fun anyway because i learn how to trow SHORTPUT grin very very cool B-) at night but you can get burnt by the sun during the day grin. Outside the camp i was posted to one remote LGA, Agatu LGA that was Where i ate fish, foods and fruits until i had to start beging to they shoould stop bringing them to my house again until those stewpid Fulani attacked the communities and make us to walk in the bus for close to 6hours for safety. Before the state coordinator now transfered all the whole corpers out of Agatu and i found myself in Otukpo, i was happy at first because its one of the main town in Benue but it was a place where i had to start buying fish, food and fruits with my alawi (sad). But generaly the people of benue are good people and their girls are very beautiful both indoor and outdoor grin
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hey u! I need some1 who is travelling frm benin so we can both travel 2geda
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hey u! I need sum1 who is travelling frm benin so we could go 2geda
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2014
jamesmiles: For those of u who are curious to knw. How d camp luk like.got some pix for u n if u won't to ask me anything or if u won't us to b chating while u r coming u can add me wit dis pin 27E0ACC0 whatsapp:08115406880 we r already in d camp waiting to receive u.KC VIDEO CREW we wish u all Journey mercy down here.I tell u d camp is well kept.n all d security agencey will b here to protect u

Well KC i like the way u keep encouraging the peeps, goodwork....u videod me during my time in 2012, i hv been coming to camp all dis while to facilitate too..i will hit u up when we Re around during d second week.

1 Like

Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Congratulatuons to as many of you that was posted to Benue, firstly i will like to comment on those already planning their redeployment that they will definitely have a rethink. I was a batch B 2012/13 corps member and i served in Makurdi the capital of Benue state, till date i am still a resident of Makurdi. And definitely by the grace of God the whole of you will definitely meet me in Wannune because i am a facilator in camp because i among those facilitating in camp. I was actually born and raised in Lagos and did my tertiary education in Ebonyi state to be precise. For any Easterner coming from Lagos i will advice you go to your hometown first before embarking on the journey to Benue, just like i did during my time by goinf to Umuahia first bbefore leaving for Benue the very day camp opened. All i can say for now is that Benue is a hospitable state and one you will never regret coming to. For further questions you can reach me on 08038005479 or7A643B50, pls whatsapp only through that number because i don't pick calls from strange numbers. God's grace like i said, we all shall meet at the lecture hall in the second week of camping... safe journey to you all as you arrive on the 5th.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
osenzo:

Am also from Unilag and ave actually been in search of who to go with down to Benue.
I strongly advice u move on Monday as u might spend 15 long hrs on d road. And also u get 2 register on time.

Here's my pin 21cd21c8 and number 08068949261.
Am still nt sure of d transport bus 2 take

Use either Benue links or Pleasure, but all my trips from Lagos have been througj Benue links.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Koolbaby4few: Am also posted to Benue state & think as long as it's a peaceful state I can stay for the one year. Please, what of accommodation (cheap or expensive?) in the towns I mean, after camping. Also, how much is state allowance? Am coming from Lagos but, my sister adviced that I come down to Enugu so that I can go from there cos, it's closer.

U can come from Enugu, but it ia still 4hrs from there...from Enugu town locate ENTRACO park seems along new market road, ENTRACO is coming direct to Makurdi the capital.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
tikkykay: My name is titi.i am from the University of Lagos.i was posted to benue alongside with my two friends.stephanie pls what yr did u serve and how much was the state allowance.tenx a bunch,hoping to meet fellow nairalanders at the camp.safe journey to u all.coming on tuesday though.still expecting Stephanie's reply.tenx

Titi i served 2012 and i am still very much in Makurdi, just remove state allowance from ur mind grin because they stoped paying during my time, go to Iddo park as early as possible and board Benue links bus coming to Makurdi direct, it is a very far journey indeed from Lagos, i hv embarked on it more than 20times. Check my post in this thread to get my contacts and reach me if u need any assitance.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chibuzor05(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014

Wendy if u r from Enugu i will advice u come to Enugu and start coming to camp that same 5th from Enugu...but if u want to come from Ph, there are buses coming to Makurdi from Ph...if all the bus is filled with corps members, u can tell s driver to drive u to the camp direct just like my friends did during our time.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by ifygod08(m): 3:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Welcoming u all 2 Benue state Am currently serving dere Batch C 2013. pls u guys shud 4get abt redeploying Benue state is very OK jux dat d state govt doesn't pay unless u serve in govt establishment wic will earn u 25k @ d end of ur service year Nd pls wen in camp don't LOBBY/WORK 2 serve in markurdi because u will SURELY regrate it KC Videos I hail ooo
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by ifygod08(m): 3:52am On Aug 03, 2014
U re highly welcome my super Lioness am also a superlion currently serving in Benue Logo 2 be precise
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2014
yinka10: Pls to all dat are posted to benue ,cam down dere is no cos for alarm,benue is kul ,am a corp member too frm Lagos and am presently serving in benue batch A,Note dis from lagos benue is 14hours to 15hours to ur camp,d tfare is 4500 from Eddo benuelinks,or and u can also find a box going to benue at osodi bolade or iyana ipaja Global standard motors,it is advice dat u guy ,I mean corpers board dsame bus so dt d bus will take u down to camp straight frm lagos,doing my own tym dat was wat we did and we got to d camp 12midnite,u also nid to leave lagos on monday,d camp will b open fr u to pass d nite,and b inform dat d camp is very Cold,I mean very cold pls understand dat,and glo network is d Best on camp ,b informed pls.wlcome u all to benue state.u can call me or watapp 09093911949 for any help or ass.KC VEDIO,d RED ROPE U are sighted.see u on camp wit ur normal heep,heep,heep hurry

Yes glo is the best network there. 3G now deployed to the site too. So, corpers can now enjoy internet at a doroSpeed grin. I work in benue ...
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:21am On Aug 03, 2014

Will be fun to see fellow NL too. Hopefully will come over with my colleagues to sponsor one of the events t the camp. wink
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by chima66: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2014
am also posted to benue and I will b going frm ph...here is my contact:07031604251
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by konkerall(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Catch ya all @benue,hook up ShanxMD on bbm 2825E01B....
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by ruudboie(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
well am currently serving in benue...add me up on bbm or whatzapp. 2AFFDE1C or 08027854568.i wish u all d very best.cheers
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by ruudboie(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Teijan: Please I have been posted to benue for my NYSC , I am a graduate of Babcock University. Am just not my self. If I could meet any one posted there that would be so cool. Have never gone this far before. Here is my num 08068676193, 08071181834, nd pin 284A971F...thanks
uw...am also serving here from same school
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by thexzy(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dis page won't be complete if I don say anytin. An XY Batch B corp member who served in Benue state, ABINSI, Guma LGA to be precise. I want to tell u that my Service in Food basket was awesome as I rilly lived LARGE both in camp and in my PPA as the Nigerian Air Force Base was my HOME. For those of U d@ will be migrating 4rm PH/ UYO....Pls, Make use of BENUE LINKS. Uyo is N3,300. ASAP the crises d@ wanted to erode GUMA LGA away....In case ur posted to GUMA LGA ђεrε I served, u won't enjoy any other place apart 4rm Abinsi....Abinsi, is just 15minutes drive to Makurdi town and is along Makurdi-Gboko road, b4 u even reach wunnune camp. And pls don't fail to identify with Kc videos(The RED LABEL) coz He rocks...the camp is extremely Cold and u'll enjoy uninterrupted power supply. Pls remember that the FOOD BASKET of the nation is also the HIV BASKET of the nation...For the guys try and smuggle in ur clipper. For more info contact me on:265D5A0F
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by NaijaKnight(m): 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
Chai! Diaris God oooo! I shoulda been here but then, I was posted to Osun!
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by aluunoble: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2014
jamesmiles: Was once a corp member to but now I do Business in d camp (benue camp.wannune)benue camp is one of d best nysc camp in nigeria it has good structures,cool weather,well Maintained,caring camp officials n to crawn it all d ppl r very accommodating.food is all so surplus,u will defiantly enjoy ur stay in benue u r very much come.from KC VIDEO,we document all ur memorys in d camp for u to take home tru.video

Pls which part of Benue is close 2 Enugu or Ebonyi state coz I wanna be shuttling btween Benue and ma state, Ebonyi Abakaliki 2 be precise in d course of ma service year? Pls I need an urgent reply. I jst gat ma call up leta yestedae 4rm ma skul UniCal and it was Benue... Am still chilaxing in Calabar!
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2014
Good morning, guys. I am one of you. I will be coming from Owerri tomorrow and I need your help on how to find my way. Thank you.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by osenzo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Now that am in camp av really met different people and the camp isn't dat bad as I expected it. Am having fun sha.

I think I like NCCF, they make sense.
U guys could continue the trend as you talk about ur various experiences
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
hey wendy.wat platoon re u
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
osenzo: Now that am in camp av really met different people and the camp isn't dat bad as I expected it. Am having fun sha.

I think I like NCCF, they make sense.
U guys could continue the trend as you talk about ur various experiences

osenzo hw va na,wich platoon u at
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by Brunel(m): 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
platoon 9 representing!
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by saltinn(f): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2014
posted to gombe but will camp at benue come september 1st, pls how is is life in benue camp,heard the place is kind of muddy
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by osenzo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
cheesy
Bobbyunitedfc:
osenzo hw va na,wich platoon u at

I rep platoon 4. The best platoon so far
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by osenzo(m): 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
saltinn: posted to gombe but will camp at benue come september 1st, pls how is is life in benue camp,heard the place is kind of muddy

Camp life is fun, u will enjoy it. But as it is don't expect comfort oo.

Camp isn't too muddy, but u won't enjoy d road wen it rains. Is better u get a rubber tennis shoe to b able to escape that.

There's hardly water in the hostels and some hostels don't have light.

And pls make sure u don't disobey the soldiers. Them get power pass u for camp.
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by mrmaze(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
Pls wats d total no. of corpers on ground in wannune camp
Re: BATCH B 2014 Benue State Corpers, Let's Meet Here by saltinn(f): 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
osenzo:

Camp life is fun, u will enjoy it. But as it is don't expect comfort oo.

Camp isn't too muddy, but u won't enjoy d road wen it rains. Is better u get a rubber tennis shoe to b able to escape that.

There's hardly water in the hostels and some hostels don't have light.

And pls make sure u don't disobey the soldiers. Them get power pass u for camp.
thanks dear,but where can I get the rubber tennis,I reside in lagos and how much did u get urs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate Mobilization List For All Institution / NYSC 2017 Batch 'A' Senate Approved Mobilization List For All Institution / Straight To Camp Luxurious Bus Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.