Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) (863 Views)

Why Does The Milk Always Finish Before The Bournvita? / Differences Between Full Cream Milk And Skimmed Milk / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) by royalicon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
I came home early today, in a bid to give a surprise to the family, came up with the above dish. The pictures were taken fun, but I later realized it would be useful for somebody here and I equally want to learn more from the professionals out there.
Here are the steps I took.
1. Soak some soyabean with hot water to peel out the chaff (the temperature should be moderate not to burn your hands).
2. This is the soyabean after peeling off the shaff.

3. Now, blend the soyabean with clean water.

4. Sieve the blended soyabean to extract the milk and take aside the remains.

More in a moment...

Re: Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) by royalicon(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
5. Gently pour the milk in another container to get rid of some settlement that may be under the container.

6. Transfer the milk into a cooking pot and boil for about 30-45 mins. Allow to cool. Add pure natural honey, transfer to the refrigerator and serve chilled.

PART TWO
7. The soyabean remain, taken aside in step 4 is to be used here.

8. Take some little out of it, add little water and stir. Then Get some (Ugu) Vegetable and chop into pieces, wash with warm water and plenty salt.

9. Here is Smoked Fish and African Giant Snail to flavoured the SoyaVegetable soup.

Re: Honeysoya Milk + Soyavegetable Recipe (picture) by royalicon(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
10. Do the cooking. I used palmoil, little pepper, salt to taste (No maggi nor any other thing). I want natural as it can be. The vegetable should be moderately cooked.

11. Here comes the result of the whole process. E N J O Y!

Ladies and mummy in the da house, I hope I have not over-crossed boundary.

PLEASE IN WHAT OTHER WAYS CAN THIS PRECIOUS BEAN (SOYABEAN) BE USED? Let me learn from the professionals out there.

(1) (Reply)

Mummies Please we need ur Help / Wedding Promo From Boash Cakes And Events... / Beautiful,creamy,tasty Yet Affordable Cakes From MOHAT CAKES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.