Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor (450 Views)

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by NoticeBoard: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
A 53-year-old man who claims to be a Pastor, has been arrested by the Police in Nsukka, Enugu State, for allegedly impregnating married women and young girls in his church.

The Pastor, identified as Timothy Ngwu, is the General Overseer of Holy Trinity Ministry popularly called Vineyard Ministry in Umudikwere Community in the University town. Ironically, police sources said the suspect claims he was directed by the Holy Spirit to sexually abuse female members of his church in the name of God.

How he was exposed

Crime Guard gathered that the alleged sexual exploits of the self-acclaimed man of God was blown open by his estranged wife, Veronica Ngwu, who hails from Udi Local Government Area in Enugu State.

The wife who has three children for the pastor was reportedly not comfortable with the ugly development and she lodged a complaint at the Anti-Child Trafficking Unit of the Criminal Investigations Department, CID, Enugu.This led to the arrest of the pastor.

Veronica’s case

It was learnt that during interrogation, the estranged wife of the pastor informed detectives that she ...Continue reading - http://noticeboard.byethost24.com/view.php?t=God_directs_me_to_impregnate_married_women_and_their_daughters-_Pastor

(1) (Reply)

Make Sure It Is God That You Are Praying To / For Or Against: Christians United For Israel (CUFI) / Gay Rights Groups Hail New Catholic Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.