Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... (726 Views)

Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) / Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Beautiful Wife.see Pics Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... by 9jahubcom(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-TExI0pORRVk/U9qxjm6c-8I/AAAAAAADRWY/z5J6IAoH2d0/s1600/001.png[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-VW0oZBUWXr4/U9qxkhq_-nI/AAAAAAADRWg/y4evP-biNxI/s1600/002.png[/img]

The Super Eagles goal keeper shared the photos above on his instagram page and wrote really loving messages to his wife and mother of his three children. In one message, he wrote "I am blessed to be loved by God, so much to let this diamond in my possession."...in another he wrote "What more could I have asked God for. She is just so adorable and gorgeous. She shines like a diamond."
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... by Airforce1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mgbekeish
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... by daisyella: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Airforce1: Mgbekeish
He referred to that Lady u call mgbeke as diamond meaning she's very special to him. why not go find ur own miss perfect instead of critisizing other people's choices. Remember d superficial things don't define what's within
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
I v seen the pics, Op.
What next?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Shares Pics Of Himself With His Wife... by otipoju(m): 12:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Enyeama, I envy you in a good way....

One day ill love to call my wife a Diamond. A good woman is a rarity these days.Especially among many Nigerian girls whose love can be activated only at the sight of money

Am in another clime and I've not had cause to buy anything extraordinary.To offer to pay for pizza self, is considered condescending. the orientation is radically different and for the first time in a very long time am in love again.

Well sha i no blame many Nigerian girls... the economy is not friendly and makes them see guys as source of survival.

The ONLY bad thing is the callous way they abandon the well, if it dares to dry up. and the loving way they check up on you when your pasture becomes green again. ... to come chop grass. Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

WTF: Meet Nigerian Female Artist Who Would Slap Her Mum For $600million / 18 Things You Probablydidn’t Know About Mark(facebook Owner) / Kanye & Riccardo Tisci Fuel Gay Rumours After Rocking Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.