Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Help Needed On Visa To India And Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Needed On Visa To India And Turkey (795 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / Fed Govt Goes Tough On Visa Issuance To Stop Terrorists / Advice On Visa Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Visa To India And Turkey by otbaba: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
hello All,please I need vital information on how I can secure transit visa to India and Turkey.I got an admission to study in Estonia and will require an Estonian visa which I can only apply for in any of countries where they have representation. India is one,Turkey is another.I therefore require a visa to get to any of these countries and from there to Estonia.Would also like to know which of them seems easier and quicker to get.All necessary contributions to fast track this process would be appreciated as my prospective host school in Estonia will resume for late August.
Re: Help Needed On Visa To India And Turkey by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Is your admission for a master's program ? If yes then you can arrive in Estonia on a visiting visa , then apply for your Temporary Residence upon arrival. To apply for a visiting visa, the Belgian Consulate through VFS Ikeja handles such requests.

However, also Estonia has a representation in Egypt also.

Further contact your school for advice on how to proceed. Am sure you aren't their first Nigerian student.

Õnne!

(1) (Reply)

Arikair-ticket.co.uk...scam SCAM SCAM Alart / Madiate Of A British Citizen / Applying For French Visa Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.