Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

If You've Got Time To Spare - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You've Got Time To Spare (2072 Views)

Best 3 Animated 3d Films You've Ever Seen? / Happy New Yr Guys! Time To Start Posting Ur Works For Comments: / You're Creative, You've Got Skill - We'll Pay You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You've Got Time To Spare by BlueMagnificent(m): 4:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Good Morning and Happy New Month...

This is an invitation to every artists, 3d modellers and Animators that might be interested in joining an Open Source game project. If you've got time to spare why not read more about it here on NairaLand https://www.nairaland.com/1544725/opensource-3d-game-participation-call. The team is growing and your talents are well needed wink

1 Like

Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by danilmo: 2:27am On Aug 23, 2019
BlueMagnificent:
Good Morning and Happy New Month...

This is an invitation to every artists, 3d modellers and Animators that might be interested in joining an Open Source game project. If you've got time to spare why not read more about it here on NairaLand https://www.nairaland.com/1544725/opensource-3d-game-participation-call. The team is growing and your talents are well needed wink

Boss abeg help my thinking,

I'm almost dine with learning C++, will want to go into graphic/animation soon.

My aim is to create an App and the app will b filled with animated videos which subscribers can click animation video of their choice without referring them to YouTube, like do u see possibility of creating such app

Like everything is withing the app without referring to YouTube.

Beside can I DM you??
Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by BlueMagnificent(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
danilmo:

Boss abeg help my thinking,

I'm almost dine with learning C++, will want to go into graphic/animation soon.

My aim is to create an App and the app will b filled with animated videos which subscribers can click animation video of their choice without referring them to YouTube, like do u see possibility of creating such app

Like everything is withing the app without referring to YouTube.

Beside can I DM you??

( By animation I believe you mean animated videos )

If the app shows the animations as videos then it would really be best to have those videos hosted on a content delivery server and then streamed to your app on request.

And yes, you can DM me

1 Like

Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by danilmo: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

( By animation I believe you mean animated videos )

If the app shows the animations as videos then it would really be best to have those videos hosted on a content delivery server and then streamed to your app on request.

And yes, you can DM me

Wow. Thank u.. With ur straight response
I'm just happy my idea can b made realistic.
Good to know something like that exist. Did Research on CDN and I think I av an average understanding abt it now.

Meanwhile, stumbled on this page for different CDS

https://www.nairaland.com/3866669/4-best-web-hosts-nigeria/1

If I get this well, meaning I ll need to create a website along with my app,

Actually planning to learn Python for web development after C++ and Graphic/ animation(blender).. Hmm. I think I still av a long way to go( still an undergraduate , time factor)).
Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by BlueMagnificent(m): 9:36am On Aug 24, 2019
danilmo:

Wow. Thank u.. With ur straight response
I'm just happy my idea can b made realistic.
Good to know something like that exist. Did Research on CDN and I think I av an average understanding abt it now.

Meanwhile, stumbled on this page for different CDS

https://www.nairaland.com/3866669/4-best-web-hosts-nigeria/1

If I get this well, meaning I ll need to create a website along with my app,

Actually planning to learn Python for web development after C++ and Graphic/ animation(blender).. Hmm. I think I still av a long way to go( still an undergraduate , time factor)).

Cool good to hear

Just remember to take it on step at a time, the knowledge acquired builds up and can be leveraged in solving problem in other tech domains.

And as usual reach me incase of any difficulty

1 Like

Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by danilmo: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

Cool good to hear

Just remember to take it on step at a time, the knowledge acquired builds up and can be leveraged in solving problem in other tech domains.

And as usual reach me incase of any difficulty

Boss, noon, as regard the need to have website,time to go through the Python training not feasible. Done with c++ though

Just want to ask can blog do the job for me, if yes, what do I need to know before having a blog??
Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by BlueMagnificent(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
danilmo:

Boss, noon, as regard the need to have website,time to go through the Python training not feasible. Done with c++ though

Just want to ask can blog do the job for me, if yes, what do I need to know before having a blog??

Sure, blog can do the job for you, or should I say "a blogging platform" can do the job for you. But what might be a little bit of challenge is monitization. If you are to make revenue from it besides Ads then you might have to tweak some of the underlining code

1 Like

Re: If You've Got Time To Spare by danilmo: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

Sure, blog can do the job for you, or should I say "a blogging platform" can do the job for you. But what might be a little bit of challenge is monitization. If you are to make revenue from it besides Ads then you might have to tweak some of the underlining code

Wow.. Good to hear..
Thanks bro.. Ure a life saver, can't imagining myself learning Python right now.. cheesy

Beside I wish I understand this line "twerking some of the underline code" maybe coz I've not started, I hope I ll know better wen I start though..

Gracias bro..

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips To Speed Up Your Rendering / Cee Visionz Films Officially Open In Lagos / Video Editing,motion Graphics & Animation Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.