Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Vincent Enyeama Share Pic Of Himself With Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Enyeama Share Pic Of Himself With Wife (576 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Super Eagles Goal Keeper Vincent Enyeama Share Adorable Family Photos / Beyonce Share Pic Of Her Nail Art With Her Husband's Initial On It! NY Post ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Share Pic Of Himself With Wife by yinkuscious(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
The Super Eagles goal keeper shared the photos
above on his instagram page and wrote really
loving messages to his wife and mother of his
three children. In one message, he wrote “I am
blessed to be loved by God, so much to let this
diamond in my possession.”…in another he wrote
“What more could I have asked God for. She is just
so adorable and gorgeous. She shines like a
diamond.”

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Advocates For Breastfeeding In Ghana / Armed Robbers Respect Me - Daddy Showkey / Yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.