Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? (877 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by Connectz: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2014
Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section?
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by Connectz: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by Connectz: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by Connectz: 8:09am On Aug 01, 2014
One of your first steps in starting a business (or growing one) is identifying your market. Once you've identified your market, you can begin targeting the people who will pay for all of your business's explosive growth: your customers!
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by Connectz: 8:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by potoki: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Am interested dis is my email:bisolent@gmail.com
Connectz: Let's Assume you were working with a Telecommunication company and you tell someone that you earn over N120,000 monthly, nobody will be interested to hear the story, but just tell someone that you earn over N120,000 monthly through a part time biz, do you know what? The person will be interested to hear the story and will want to know how and what the part time biz is all about.

TO HOW TO MAKE UPTO N120,000 MONTHLY EASILY

TO GET THE FULL DETAILS SEND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AS EMAIL TO webwealthguru (at) gmail.com

You can also Add me on BBM: 2 2 F A A 3 C 6

TAKENOTE: THIS IS NOT AN INTERNET BUSINESS, AND ITS WHAT CAN GENERATE CASH FOR YOU PART TIME
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by favprec12(f): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2014
Ameh Samson, you better stop pretending like a guru here. You refuse to to deliver my item or refund my #80,000 since last year December, and think you will go scot free. You said you make more than the money daily and you are still holding it. If you blocked me on facebook, bbm and barred my phone number, can you block me here? Pay my Money Samsonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Do People Promote Real Businesses in this Section? by deluxboi(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2014
We have all been there. Sitting in traffic, waiting to get to the job we hate, sitting in the office waiting for 5 o’clock, counting down the minutes to the weekend, which is never long enough. All the while dreaming we could have our own business, maybe our own internet based business, so we could leave this rat race behind and get to livin’.
The good news is you can leave the rat race, you can start your own business, and you can become free and happy. Today, with the internet, it is extremely easy to start your own business. I have done it and thousands of others have done it. It is only as hard or as easy as you want it to be.
Online business can only be easy when you get ideas from different people, different mindset.
For these reasons I am inviting you to a seminar, starting today 25th sept 2014, where you will get various ways of making legit money on the internet. Don't be scared the seminar is not holding in lagos or abuja, it is holding right on your phone.......meaning; you just have to join the bbm channel for you to reserve a seat for yourself. ITS TOTALLY FREE.
If you trully believe making money on the internet is real, you are free to join, but if otherwise, close this page right now....
REQUIREMENT TO JOIN THE BBM CHANNEL:
-positive mindset
-A biro and a book
-great attention.
BBM CHANNEL- C 0 0 1 6 0 A 9 F
See you guys by 4pm today when the seminar shall starts.

(1) (Reply)

Atms Give Out Free Money, Gifts As Bank Thanks Its Customers / 7 Reasons Your Neighbors Have More Money Than You / Be Your Own Boss. ...earn Big.....multiples Of N165,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.