Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase (864 Views)

You Can Now Get A First Bank Loan To Buy A Car For Your Uber Business / Cost Of Renting A Store In Asaba / Okada Hire Purchase Is Very Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by okgerald(m): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
I need a guide on steps to take in giving out a car for hire purchase. I will give out the car and start collecting weekly rental. The driver can then take possession of the car after complete payment. Please I don't want to loose out, what and what steps should be taken so that both parties smile.
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by okgerald(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
who has experience in this field.
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by okgerald(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Anybody
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Hello, what type of car is it, the best bet is for you to determine how much you want to give it out, then do a breakdown if you want payment to be made daily, weekly or monthly,after which you draw up a contract/ agreement. Wherein you spell out your terms and conditions. I have done it in the past, though drivers would come up with crazy excuses towards the expiration of the contract, but the key word is being strict with laid down terms and conditions. You can reach me via doseni@yahoo.com for additional information.
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by okgerald(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
Thank you. I have sent you a mail.
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by deebsman1(m): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2015
okgerald:
I need a guide on steps to take in giving out a car for hire purchase. I will give out the car and start collecting weekly rental. The driver can then take possession of the car after complete payment. Please I don't want to loose out, what and what steps should be taken so that both parties smile.

in same shoe, could some help shed light
Re: Help On Renting A Car For Hire Purchase by donmadus6: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Gudafternoon MR Gerald,pls I am interested in the hire purchas,I will be using the car for UBER and taxify business,will like to know which car is it and how much will I be paying u weekly,u can call me on this numbers 08058988309 or 07065980077.my name is MADUKA

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Gift Love Hamper Nationwide Delivery / How Much Did You Buy Fuel (PMS) Today In Your Area / Have You Registered A Trademark For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.