Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Modified - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Modified (589 Views)

Modified / Meet The 'the Vampire Woman' - Mum Of 4 & The Most Modified Female In The World! / modified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2014
Edited

that's all
Re: Modified by 1stola: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2014
I think you will need a computer like laptop to solve the problem...
You should be able to view all the folders and their contents including the hidden ones on your phone.
If the folders are in the mmc, use a card reader...
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2014
1stola: I think you will need a computer like laptop to solve the problem...
You should be able to view all the folders and their contents including the hidden ones on your phone.
If the folders are in the mmc, use a card reader...

It's still not showing, cos the files are not hidden. they just disappeared. any other suggestions please
Re: Modified by oieda: 9:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Okay? Did you turn on 'show hidden files and folders' on your computer?
Re: Modified by oieda: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2014
Was it after you connected it to a system you noticed this or it just disappeared?
Re: Modified by Hawlahscho(m): 9:25am On Aug 01, 2014
oieda: Okay? Did you turn on 'show hidden files and folders' on your computer?

Yea, It's showing my hidden files
Re: Modified by 1stola: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2014
Hawlahscho:

It's still not showing, cos the files are not hidden. they just disappeared. any other suggestions please
I think you should download one of this recovery application... Google

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Username.. / Obasanjo's Son Shot By Boko Haram / Three Bus Drivers Get Crucified On A Cross After Being Sacked From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.