Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account (1267 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Money Into My Dormiciliary Account? / Does Anyone Here Has A Dormiciliary Account With Zenith Bank?: Lets Do Business / How Much Do I Need To Open A Dormiciliary Account In Intercontinental Bank. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by rumple: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2008
How can i start an internet business withing a dormiciliary account, help victornick4u@yahoo.com 08069800473
Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by hedgesfun(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
rumple, it all depends on the kind of business you are doing not all online business require you to have a domiciliary account but some most notable forex trading does so i think you need to let us know the kind of business you wanna do then we can actually guide you on how you can start. you can contact me anytime for any of such assistance or guide.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by infocus(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2008
Learn how to sell info products and target Nigerian markets for now.Check my profile for help.
Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by abyodune: 2:36am On Oct 25, 2008
yeah you can start a lot of online business without a domicilary account, internet business like google adsense because google have introduce western union money transfer method of payment and some online biz like fixed odds,internet real estate and lots more, for more info visit, www.cashbrain..com,
Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by Seton(m): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2008
If you need to buy something online, go to zenithbank.com ang register for web surfer -(debit card or prepaid credit card), you may visit any of there offices for details. With this websurfer you can buy things from different sites. Pls try and take note of the terms and conditions and policy of the site you are buying from 'cos its not all of them that accepts websurfer or card from Nigeria- i have had that experience time and time over.

To receive money online you can got to 2checkout.com and register with them so that people can pay you with there Credits card. at 2checkout you will be given a card which you use to withdraw your fund in dolars at any any ATM that dispense $.

After all these i'll still advise you to get dom account, it does not anything to get, go to GTB for these
So Goodluck
Re: How Can I Start An Internet Business Without A Dormiciliary Account by 6inchez(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
You should have just said pay me #1,500 to get registered instead of saying it was free,Nija can never be better with people like you,simple truth of which my time is worth more than #1,500.You are dubious and if given the opportunity you will be worse than a 419.Abeg,ladies and gentlemen be advised.Abstain from this guy,he is worst than AIDS.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Banking Not A Ploy To Shortchange Non-muslims, Says Nscia / Dangote Cement - If You Are Not Selling It You're Missing Something / Do It Yourself Facebook Marketing And Ppc Advertising Video Tutorial - Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.