Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Fake Tiwa Savage On Facebook. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fake Tiwa Savage On Facebook. (1374 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Tiwa Savage Finally Speaks On First Interview Since Split Rumours Began / Top Nigerian Groups On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Tiwa Savage On Facebook. by AdewaleAdeaga: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2014
Guys beware.
In saw Tiwa sagave on facebook, so i sent her request in which she accepted it the next day, so the 3rd day, she posted on her wall and stated that anybody that likes the page will be rewarded, so i did that and after some few minutes, she inbox me with this:

CONGRATULATION,SEND ME YOUR FULL NAMES,ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR THE SHIPMENT OF YOUR GIFT VIA COURIER LOVELY DAY AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.[/color]

So i replied her thus:
ADEAGA ADEWALE, Millennium House, 12a Catholic Mission Street, Lagos Island, Lagos (Beside Lion Building Police Station, Lagos) 07035374468... Thanks so much and more blessing to your efforts.

Then d she also replied me with this:
I just sent you a brand new SONY PLASMA TV,SONY LAPTOP and a BLACKBERRY Q10 via PNL,you are going to pay N12,500 for the local delivery fees before they will deliver the gift to your state at your house address. The parcel number is CC6583AB contact the courier to delivery your parcel on +2347033860265 OR pnlonline@hotmail.com Enjoy your gift.[color=#990000]

In which i replied her back instantly with:
If i could remember, the last time i won a gift like this, i paid the cash at their delivery. So N12,500 isn't a barrier for the costly gift you gave me. As soon as they arrive at my place, their money will be counted to them instantly.

Immediately she saw this my replies, she blocked me immediately on facebook. So guys please i will urge you to be careful and security cautious to avoid you been frauded by some fake facebook Celebrities or whatever.

Thanks folks. Let be wise please.

Re: Fake Tiwa Savage On Facebook. by obi4eze(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2014
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Goodmorning/good Afternoon And Good Night? / Nairaland Mods! Please Stop Bombarding Us With DEATH On The Frontpage! / T.a Orji Ka M Maara - Campaign Song Lyric By Dede One Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.