Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,159 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? (1147 Views)

Why Are Samsung Phones So Expensive? / Unlock All New Samsung Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by fungiHII: 9:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Wondering how many has chosen Samsung phones? I had owned a S2 and thought it was great until it died suddently one day and then I went back to Sony (Xperia ZR with a larger battery off mpj is now).I found the Samsung phones usually to be quite flimsy. Removable battery is not a truly problem---durability is.
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by Boomboost(m): 9:42am On Aug 01, 2014
From my mum's tab 10.1 compared with my bro's tecno pad mini,I think samsung's RAM management is poor,and their phones na'handle with k'.
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by rzarector(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2014
Boomboost: From my mum's tab 10.1 compared with my bro's tecno pad mini,I think samsung's RAM management is poor,and their phones na'handle with k'.
...na so u don get am e no rugged at all like htc n dem likes
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by sarutobie(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
removable battery - trust me it counts, especially when you have a spair battery that is fully charged in an area where you can't quickly get electricity to charge your battery.
expandable external memory-if you are a movie and game geek, this cant be emphasised enough.
easily tweakable-am using a glo bis on mine(if you get my drift)
availability and price.........
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by donlyone(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2014
fungiHII: Wondering how many has chosen Samsung phones? I had owned a S2 and thought it was great until it died suddently one day and then I went back to Sony (Xperia ZR with a larger battery off mpj is now).I found the Samsung phones usually to be quite flimsy. Removable battery is not a truly problem---durability is.

What you have said are mere sentiments. After using 'one' phone which died on you, you don't even know what killed your phone, you came to the conclusion that Samsung phones are not durable. I wonder what you'll say if your new phone died on you.

As for me, the experience has been wonderful from the beginning. I started with the A400 now I am using a Note2.

My only bad experience was when my Samsung Jet died. Still i can't say that Samsung phones are not durable afterall all my other Samsung phones did splendidly well, my sentiments of course.
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 01, 2014
My main prob is with the ram mngt and battery life...thats why i didnt bother to fix my S4 when i accidentally crashed its screen.
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by Kessleek(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
fungiHII: Wondering how many has chosen Samsung phones? I had owned a S2 and thought it was great until it died suddently one day and then I went back to Sony (Xperia ZR with a larger battery off mpj is now).I found the Samsung phones usually to be quite flimsy. Removable battery is not a truly problem---durability is.
REMOVABLE BATTERY DOES NOT COUNT BUT YOU WENT FOR ZR WITH REMOVABLE BATTERY, WHY DID YOU NOT GO FOR XPERIA SP
LAST BULLET: ANOTHER SAMMY BASHING THREAD..

Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by Collinz2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ashonibarenla: My main prob is with the ram mngt and battery life...thats why i didnt bother to fix my S4 when i accidentally crashed its screen.
2gb of ram no reach u use 4 samsung galaxy s4. My na china mediatek s4 na u get
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by informative: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
Collinz2: 2gb of ram no reach u use 4 samsung galaxy s4. My na china mediatek s4 na u get
abi na dey go dey buy 30k s4
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by Otantu: 4:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Collinz2: 2gb of ram no reach u use 4 samsung galaxy s4. My na china mediatek s4 na u get
bro please hw do I knw original Samsung galaxy s5 or s4,wnt to buy fairly used from a friend
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by donlyone(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Otantu: bro please hw do I knw original Samsung galaxy s5 or s4,wnt to buy fairly used from a friend

Download this app from playstore 'phone info samsung'. Run the app
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by informative: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2014
http://m./item/show/692699581
Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by amjoseph19: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2014
am a techy freak. I love to use the best gadgets in town. i have used java and symbian phone to the least till when blackberry started to trend. in bb, I start with tour b3, b2, b4, b6, b5 then switch over to android so far in android, I have usee tecno lg, htc and sony product in tecno I have used n3, m3, p5, m7, lg. LGp7, and then switch over to sammy which am so much in love with. i have also come in contact with many device, top htc, lg, sony and iphones... but the first day I came in contact with a S2(I was using tecno m7 then), I so much desired to own it. when I bought it, I didn't regret one bit. I was madly inlove with it until the stole it in my first week at the university. I went further and buy the very same at&t galaxy s2. I used it for upto a month and then went for galaxy s3 with galaxy s3 tab. currently am using s4.
the essence of me writing all that is to let you know that I have use alot and also come across alot of gadget. Samsung stand head and tail above all in terms of everything.
can't believe you went to the extend of comparing tecno with samsung.

1 Like

Re: How Many Has Chosen Samsung Phones? by lpola2: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
me galaxy s3

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Unlock A Foregin Phone / Anybody Help Me! / Google Android One Will Not Sell - Otigba Handset Sellers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.