Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. (1998 Views)

2014 Mercedes-Benz S Class In Pictures / 2014 Mercedes S-class Revealed! / Some Really Usefull Tips About Shipping A Car/truck To Africa: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
When it comes to technology, the Mercedes S-Class sedan has always been ahead of others. These luxury cars were first introduced in 1972 and have only grown in popularity in the last forty years. The newest S-Class sedan by Mercedes-Benz is better than ever and has a number of new features that will blow you away.

Airmatic Active Suspension
Magic Body Control
4MATIC All-Wheel Drive
COMAND Controller

http://v8.autorgy.com/index.php/blog-categories/car-news/94-the-new-mercedes-s-class

I don't know what you think but I think Mercedes is one of the best Auto Makers...

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by alabiyemmy(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Those are not really new features in Merc cars.

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
alabiyemmy: Those are not really new features in Merc cars.

Yes..they are not new but they old ones just made better...
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Bizibi(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2014
i dont like sedan but any time I see a Mercedes sedan....beauty alone is breath taking,germans are really good with cars
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bizibi: i dont like sedan but any time I see a Mercedes sedan....beauty alone is breath taking,germans are really good with cars

I cannot agree more..Germans are good automakers...and there is that thing about the benz that turns most people on...
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Bizibi(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
dvplaza:

I cannot agree more..Germans are good automakers...and there is that thing about the benz that turns most people on...
what turns me on when I see a Benz product is the interior, ever since I started driving the ml series.....i decided to stick to Benz only
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bizibi: what turns me on when I see a Benz product is the interior, ever since I started driving the ml series.....i decided to stick to Benz only

Some of their best interiors... smiley

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by oba009(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by lonelydora: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
oba009: sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

You took it out of my mouth

1 Like

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
lonelydora:

You took it out of my mouth
the gear stalk (no more stick again) is behind the steering wheel near the keyless go reader. See the picture

2 Likes

Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by Lexusgs430: 2:37am On Aug 02, 2014
oba009: sorry for my ignorance. where is the gear for this sedan?

Technology taking a step in the past, but refining and automating it. Remember the old Peugeot 404 with arm gearing!!!!
Re: The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features. by dvplaza: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Lexusgs430:

Technology taking a step in the past, but refining and automating it. Remember the old Peugeot 404 with arm gearing!!!!

I believe technology is evolving, yet embracing the past. Av often seen manufacterers take features that were there in the past and brought them back in the future.

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] The Range Rover Interior Transformation Story (1) / How Much Is Camry Big Light And Camry Tiny Light? / Building Simple Workshop Equipment Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.