Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Will Give You Ultimate 3 IN 1 Promotional Software For $5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Give You Ultimate 3 IN 1 Promotional Software For $5 (509 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Make 1 Million Naira Starting From 1k This November: Project 1k To 1m In 1 Month / 3 In 1 Men's Lux Singlet And Roundneck At Wholesale And Unbeatable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give You Ultimate 3 IN 1 Promotional Software For $5 by doriseasterwood: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2014
THE 3 IN 1 PROMOTIONAL SOFTWARE

PROMOTE YOUR ADS TO MORE THAN 20,000 FACEBOOK GROUPS WITH A CLICK, ORDER NOW AND GET FREE TRAFFIC HAUL AND TRAFFIC TWISTER FOR BONUS

It can be used to promote your products,services or links on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace. That is why it is 3 IN 1

With this great software, you can :

Add friends, join groups, message all friends, post to friend walls, like pages, extract mails . You can choose which country to add friends from, join groups or like pages from. It is automated.

YOU CAN POST TO UNLIMITED FACEBOOK GROUPS,FACEBOOK PAGES,TWITTER AND MYSPACE

ADD YOUR MESSAGE,URL,VIDEO,PHOTO AND DESCRIPTION TO YOUR POST

YOU CAN SET MINUTE INTERVALS IN BETWEEN POST, TO PREVENT GETTING BANNED

YOU CAN USE THE SOFTWARE TO SEARCH PAGES,GROUPS IN A SPECIAL AREA YOU LIKE

YOU CAN MESSAGE ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT THE SAME TIME
It has no monthly billing.
It is virus free.
It has a video tutorial to guide you
It is the best promotional software so far.
ORDER NOW................. http://www.fiverr.com/doriseaster/give-you-ultimate-3-in-1-promotional-software
NOTE this software is been sold for $15 to $20 but you are getting it for $5 only. kudos to fiverr.
http://www.fiverr.com/doriseaster/give-you-ultimate-3-in-1-promotional-software
Re: I Will Give You Ultimate 3 IN 1 Promotional Software For $5 by doriseasterwood: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2014
you might also be interested in other of my service kindly visit www.fiverr.com/doriseaster

(1) (Reply)

Kerosine Dispensing Pump 4 Sale / Fraud Alert / Nigeria Records ‘significant Improvement’ In Ease Of Doing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.