Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here) (2348 Views)

Dammykrane's Blood-Soaked Cloth After Wizkid Smashed Bottle On His Head (Photo) / Tanzanians Blast Tekno,Wish Him R.I.P After His Love Scandal In Tanzania(pics) / Genevieve Nnaji In Sexy Bikini Body While Holidaying In Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here) by bankywelinton: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Another fresh sexual scandal looms on kim kardashian as new pictures of some men and herself by the beach shore during her latest mexico holiday trip were released lately and kanye himself might not take this likely. lets keep our hands crossed and hope this wont crash their marriage.

Continue to see the pictures that i cant bring here due to antispam bolt and ban issues here: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/see-what-this-two-men-did-to-kim.html
Re: Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here) by otipoju(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Gideon i hope sey you know so you be fool sha. for spreading fake news.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Soaked Up In New Sex*ual scandal In Mexico Holiday (picture Here) by Wolison(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
bankywelinton: Another fresh sexual scandal looms on kim kardashian as new pictures of some men and herself by the beach shore during her latest mexico holiday trip were released lately and kanye himself might not take this likely. lets keep our hands crossed and hope this wont crash their marriage.

Continue to see the pictures that i cant bring here due to antispam bolt and ban issues here: http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/see-what-this-two-men-did-to-kim.html
op@re you sure u re not on his Highness with...........................................how you go just post trash!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Patient To Be Cured Of Ebola | Photo / Talented Family: Peter & Paul Okoye Models For Younger Brother 'tony Okoye' [see / [PIC] Oritse Femi Moves Into N220M House In Lekki , Acquires New Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.