Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Wizkid And Rihanna Song Details - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid And Rihanna Song Details (663 Views)

Rihanna's Song,'stay' / Kanye West And Rihanna: How Dark Can They Get? / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Rihanna Song Details by VNaija: 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
This website seems to be credible and it has posted some more information about the Rihanna and Wizkid song. I saw it on an international website, so I'm guessing this website is credible. Anyway, this is what it had to say.

1. A Source said that Wizkid and Rihanna have in fact been in contact and made music. The source disclosed that the song he heard was as he described "fresh, urban, and something Nigeria and the world would be proud of".He went ahead to say that he was "very impressed" by what he heard and hopes (although wouldn't that be certain) that the song would make the final cut of the album.

Source: http://naijawatching..com/2014/07/wizkid-chosen.html

What do y'all think? I feel that the song go be correct banger ohh!! How Wizkid even land song with Rihanna?

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Haywaya - VIP Ft. Silver / #2014# Dhanteras Muhurat Lakshmi Puja Date And Timings / Asla - Tarsem Ali - Official Teaser - Brand New Punjabi Songs 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.