Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) (2890 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
After fleeing Liberia a few days
ago for fear of contacting the
deadly Ebola virus, Nollywood
actor has moved on to an
‘undisclosed location’.
Jim Iyke was recently in
Monrovia, Liberia on a business
visit, but due to the increasing
scare of the Ebola virus, the actor
had to end his visit prematurely.
It’s good to know that the actor
is safe and sound.
He just shared a photo of him
having breakfast, after which he
thanked God for hiding him in
his pavilion.
He captioned the photo
“Breakfast; somewhere serene.
Glad to be away frm (from) all the
madness. Thank u (you) lord 4
(for) every time u (you) hide me
in ur (your) pavilion. #
Ikechukwu”.

Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by Airforce1(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Chop alone
Die Alone
grin

5 Likes

Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by kendrick93(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
dis dude is an attension seeker.who cares wats he is eating an anyway

1 Like

Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Is that why he's stuffing himself up with that amount of food? grin
BTW before he went there, did he not know about the virus? I don't know why nigerians behave nonchallantly!
He may seem cool in this photo!
But who knows?

He should be checked thoroghly!

Infact, anybody coming in from liberia nd any other ebola infected country, should be put under house arrest for a few weeks, till all doubt is cleared!

I no know weytin dem dey fyn up and down!

1 Like

Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by amiskurie(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
I swear if I was a Liberian,I would stalk him Edward scissor hand's style for mocking my ebolized country. cheesy
Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by ednut1(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
2-21 days incubation period
Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by BBlush(m): 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ebola comes with intense hunger!!!!! The proof is before him!!!!!!!! angry he dey celebrate ebola angry

1 Like

Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by IAMBREEZY: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
Silly dude
Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
cheesy
Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by waternogetenemy: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
nwanne, y are u eatin alone? Not even Nadia? Odiegwu!
Re: After His ‘escape From Liberia’, Nollywood’s Jim Iyke Celebrates! (LOOK) by MymothersKeeper(f): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
I love you Jim Iyke, he is so misunderstood. Just do you baby, God is on your side kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Nigerian Sprint Queen Blessing Okagbare Weds Today / Davido - 'shake It Child' Featured Wizkid / Curvy Cutie Ashanti Flaunts Her Big Natural Ukwu In White Hot Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.