Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion (1450 Views)

"Why We Prefer Trousers To Skirts" – FCT Ladies / Should Men Wear Pink Shirts Or Trousers? / My African Evening/occasion Gowns, Fashion Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Most ladies think trousers make them look sexier but i have come to realise that ladies in skirt gets the men's eyes bulgy than gowns or trousers provided you have good legs and figure. Most guys i have thrown this to voted for skirts while ladies went for trousers but i believe the guys owns the patent right to judge in this case. I'll like to hear your say anyway.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by ifekemmy(f): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Most ladies think trousers make them look sexier but i have come to realise that ladies in skirt gets the men's eyes bulgy than gowns or trousers provided you have good legs and figure. Most guys i have thrown this to voted for skirts while ladies went for trousers but i believe the guys owns the patent right to judge in this case. I'll like to hear your say anyway.

I go for others except trousers, wich av stop wearing
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
gown

1 Like

Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Caseless: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I love it more when they're on their underwears. It is danm sexy.
#opinion
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Jennydoris(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
I will go with gown today and everyday. There is this charisma and charm that I feel within me when ever am on gown. And I think guys love it more when their girl is on gown. I only wear leggis when I want to either go to market or any thing of that sort but apart from that I rock my gown always. Wearing gown makes u look more decent, beautiful and lovely', that's what my bros told me. That reminds me I get more admirers when ever am on gown grin grin. Lol. But that's the truth.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
anything dat makes me look cute n corporate.....i love gowns alot...to me,i kind of av more confidence....
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
I prefer gowns
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by mstik(f): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Right now, I'm into gowns.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jennydoris: I will go with gown today and everyday. There is this charisma and charm that I feel within me when ever am on gown. And I think guys love it more when their girl is on gown. I only wear leggis when I want to either go to market or any thing of that sort but apart from that I rock my gown always. Wearing gown makes u look more decent, beautiful and lovely', that's what my bros told me. That reminds me I get more admirers when ever am on gown grin grin. Lol. But that's the truth.
missyhorlah: I prefer gowns
temigracie: anything dat makes me look cute n corporate.....i love gowns alot...to me,i kind of av more confidence....
mstik: Right now, I'm into gowns.
na wa o. So no be trousers be the koko again? How come i still see about 90% of girls putting on trousers 95-98% of the time? Don't you think skirts make you look more appealing to the eyes?
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by mstik(f): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
lol, I wear all. Just that dresses are easier to wear undecided Maybe next month, I'll be into trousers
chuxyz: na wa o. So no be trousers be the koko again? How come i still see about 90% of girls putting on trousers 95-98% of the time? Don't you think skirts make you look more appealing to the eyes?
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: lol, I wear all. Just that dresses are easier to wear undecided Maybe next month, I'll be into trousers
Still going back to settle for the trousers. She is missing her trousers. Lol. #smh
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Jennydoris(f): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: na wa o. So no be trousers be the koko again? How come i still see about 90% of girls putting on trousers 95-98% of the time? Don't you think skirts make you look more appealing to the eyes?

Trousers have never been the koko for me maybe for others. But it's not that I don't like wearing trousers but gown is more preferred to me. And skirt is something I can't use my money to buy which means am not a fan of skirt.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2014
I love trousers, especially leggings.

I think men bulge only for bootylicious ladies in skirts #imnotbootylicious lol
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by icebebe(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
I love gowns and trousers buh skirt! Is a nono fr me its nt lik it doesn't fits,it jus somfin I dnt feel comfortable wearing unless its mini I mean mini and u no our country na
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2014
It depends how you style it. You can look "sexy" in a dress, trousers or a skirt.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
icebebe: I love gowns and trousers buh skirt! Is a nono fr me its nt lik it doesn't fits,it jus somfin I dnt feel comfortable wearing unless its mini I mean mini and u no our country na
i think you are not comfortable with skirts cos it's mini. Just like PrettyHausaGirl said, it's very nice if you are endowed behind than gowns or even trousers. Hmmmmn, no be the same country we deh wey girls deh wear mini skirt anyhow for my area? Not even miniskirts - microskirts!
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2014
adaobi123: It depends how you style it. You can look "sexy" in a dress, trousers or a skirt.
All are sexy but we talking about the sexiest. grin
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
Microskirts lmao

chuxyz: i think you are not comfortable with skirts cos it's mini. Just like PrettyHausaGirl said, it's very nice if you are endowed behind than gowns or even trousers. Hmmmmn, no be the same country we deh wey girls deh wear mini skirt anyhow for my area? Not even miniskirts - microskirts!
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by icebebe(f): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: i think you are not comfortable with skirts cos it's mini. Just like PrettyHausaGirl said, it's very nice if you are endowed behind than gowns or even trousers. Hmmmmn, no be the same country we deh wey girls deh wear mini skirt anyhow for my area? Not even miniskirts - microskirts!
grin u no dey see as pple go stnd fr road dey look dem,dats one fin I really dnt enjoy
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Microskirts lmao

lol. I no deh joke o. You go see person wey wear wetin be like my belt for waist deh call am skirt. You go call dat one miniskirt?
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
icebebe: grin u no dey see as pple go stnd fr road dey look dem,dats one fin I really dnt enjoy
what's then the need for miniskirts if not for someone to look? There is no place you will put on miniskirt that you wont attract attention from both male and female folks
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by icebebe(f): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: what's then the need for miniskirts if not for someone to look? There is no place you will put on miniskirt that you wont attract attention from both male and female folks
grin grin grin so its beta I stay away
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by chuxyz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
icebebe: grin grin grin so its beta I stay away
but i think most times when one puts on clothing one is not use to or comfortable with your inner self keeps telling you thousands of eyes are on you whereas just about five persons are staring at you. You just have to deal with your inner self to be able to wear what pleases you. Girls for my area deh wear am scatter and no one looks at them. Maybe they are use to the sight - don't know. Me too i don't look at ladies on mini- or micro-skirts cos it's just useless. Most of this skirts are short enough to arouse ones interest/attention yet long enough to cover all glories abiding therein. Some say it's "more you look, less you see". So what's the need looking? Lol.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
A pair of Jeans.
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by icebebe(f): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
chuxyz: but i think most times when one puts on clothing one is not use to or comfortable with your inner self keeps telling you thousands of eyes are on you whereas just about five persons are staring at you. You just have to deal with your inner self to be able to wear what pleases you. Girls for my area deh wear am scatter and no one looks at them. Maybe they are use to the sight - don't know. Me too i don't look at ladies on mini- or micro-skirts cos it's just useless. Most of this skirts are short enough to arouse ones interest/attention yet long enough to cover all glories abiding therein. Some say it's "more you look, less you see". So what's the need looking? Lol.
ahahhaha ma dear,u mayb right,wen evr I put on skirts its like d whole world are looking and talking about me ahhahah,yea me sef no say e short sha,so I only wear it in d house and ma community pere
Re: Skirts, Gowns Or Trousers - Your Opinion by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl: Microskirts lmao

You better be having killer legs smiley

(1) (Reply)

Stainless Steel Blackhead Pimples Acne Needle Remover Tool / Vote Miss Tarere Obaigbo For Miss Progress International (photos) / Ralph Lauren,disney,carter,orchestra,armani Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.