Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Maximize A 18meters X 36meters Plot Of Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Maximize A 18meters X 36meters Plot Of Land (686 Views)

Maximize Your Exposure On Homes & Properties On This Website: It Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maximize A 18meters X 36meters Plot Of Land by CharlesAA: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have been told to source for a design that would fit 4 nos 3 bedroom all room ensuite flats and an 6rooms ensuite rooms at the back.

the 6 rooms, would be 3 rooms on ground floor and 3 rooms upstairs. for the flats its 2 flats down and 2 flats upstairs.
there should be atleast sufficient parking as well, while obeying the building rules.

My question
1) is it even possible to have all these on the aforementioned plot size?
2) is it possible that all the rooms would be standard size?
3) is there any sample of such diagram anywhere here?
Re: How To Maximize A 18meters X 36meters Plot Of Land by ogtavia(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
Its quite tight to be honest,d plot size will post a huge challenge, but if you are for real and this is a serious project,here is my pin 2274B078 and whatsapp 07032769167...I am an architect based in one of the south western state,hit me up and let's talk.
Re: How To Maximize A 18meters X 36meters Plot Of Land by mufutau55(m): 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
We have some fine and experienced professional Architects in this Properties Forum who will best answer your questions .. you should do a search for their threads and insert this your message there.. and you will get a quicker reply. if you don't know the threads.. let me know and I may send you some links to them..
Do a search for (usernames): (this is just to mention a few, I will add more as I remember them, not in any order)
Kkonsults
Ihebrooke
Skimanski
DArc
Alist
Segzy14
Kcsystems
Reajen

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully Mini Flat @ Off Admiralty Way Lekki Up Stairs For 800k X1yr. / Need Architectural Designs And Plans? / 3 Bedroom Luxury Flat By Southern View Estate, Lekki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.