Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste (713 Views)

Best Collabo Ever...coming Soon #ruggedmanandolamide / P-Square – Collabo ft. Don Jazzy (Full Track) Probably the best collabo ever / COLLABO OF LIFE!!!! Dbanj Ft Snoop Lion & Big Sean -- Blame It On The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste by supaslim(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mehn!!! When I saw this I was so eager to check it out, and when I checked it out I wasn't disapinted atall!!! Even u Go confirm am! Chek it out! www.datafilehost.com/d/136a5fdc . We need artiste like this to give us sweet soothening sounds. Thumbs up! #BestCollaboOfTheYear! Supaslim ft HenryUnik. Titled-MY CALL.
Re: The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste by supaslim(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thnks y'all for viewingm its actually my new wich am tryin to promote. U̶̲̥̅̊'ll definitel love †̥h̶̲̥̅̊ξ song. Just kindly chekit out. Thanks
Re: The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste by TVTKOKO(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
supaslim: Wow! Mehn dis guy no resemble upcoming atall! Sweet chorus, nice beat and wow! I can vote for this!
see this mumu na u dey sell and at d same time buy your own music?
Re: The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste by supaslim(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
TVTKOKO: see this mumu na u dey sell and at d same time buy your own music?
chek am out nigga! And u̶̲̥̅̊'ll see for ursef! Sumtimes u̶̲̥̅̊ gats blow U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ own trumpet S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ people would hear you oo!
Re: The Best Collabo Of The Year by an upcoming artiste by TVTKOKO(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
k na gud luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC: FAZE – Track Title “your Daughter” (download) / Win Tickets To Mavin Concert Uk | Oct. 21 (manchester) & 23 (london) / Music Leak: Olamide - Skelemba Ft. Don Jazzy (low Quality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.