Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Open Letter To Inspired Autos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Open Letter To Inspired Autos (3170 Views)

Funny Activities Of "Inspired Autos" (Fake Custom Papers And Tint Permit) / BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / LINDA IKEJI & INSPIRED AUTOS ( 2011 Infiniti FX 35 PRE ORDER ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Inspired Autos by txswat: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dear Mr. Inspired Autos,

I am writing this open letter to you because all of Nairaland and others outside of Nairaland need to understand certain things about you. Before I proceed I need to share a disclaimer. I am a car dealer as well and I also do pre-order (in very different ways from you). However, I have never solicited or done a car deal through nairaland so this is not an attempt to drum up some business for myself. Also I don't know you and have never done any business with you. Now that we've gotten that out of the way let me get to my point.

I have defended you or at least asked for nairalanders to always give you an opportunity to defend yourself before making judgements in cases you've been accused in the past. However, your latest trend is starting to become an overt indication that you see yourself as entitled or above "the law." You are probably the most discussed and talked about dealer on nairaland for various reasons and I think that has been both good and bad; lately more bad than good. Here are some samples just incase you need a reminder.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1838697/own-pre-order-tale-inspired-autos

https://www.nairaland.com/1790431/#24327529

Ordinarily I would say let's hear both sides of the story before we judge but this is now about being a repeat offender. Mr. Inspired you credibility has completely tanked now as far as I am concerned. After reading most of your replies and even slightly asking customers to give you the benefit of doubt in the past I think you are a con artist and you do business on a false reputation. Your responses to these types of allegations hardly ever fully address your paying customer's concerns. Instead you give half hearted mumbo jumbo responses forgetting you have a customer who has trusted you with their hard earned cash. Honesty is not about what you make people believe but letting them know the reality of every situation. Why should a customer have to find out that the car they ordered is not the car that was shipped and cleared by you. Since I am in the same business I can categorically tell you you've had several opportunities to know which car was sent even if you never saw the car on the US side. For goodness sake there is a dock receipt that's issued before the car ever makes it to the port with the vehicle information including the VIN on it. How about the BOL or telex release that was issued before the vessel arrived? The information on the vehicle was on there as well!

I think one of your problems is you over promise and under deliver which is a big no no for any business owner and you know that so why do you keep doing it? You potray the glitz and glamor of a very successful business so why the need to mislead your customers? We constantly hear about cars not meeting your "21days to lagos" marketing phrase. Personally I don't even know how you can GUARANTEE 21days when you have NO control over US customs clearing titles and freight liners overbooking vessels etc.. Then we hear about you "40% deposit" mantra becoming another marketing ploy as you tend to adjust that number as you see fit. I would never tell anyone how to run their business but if you shine a poor light on an industry with well meaning, hardworking people you deserve to be called out. Why anyone would do business with you especially from nairaland from here on out would simply be out of stupidity! You have shown over and over again that you will continue to play your customers as long as you can.

As someone else mentioned on a previous post I do not understand why NL has you as a moderator in the autos section. The complaints against you are pilling up and they usually have the same trends as far as what you promised and what you actually delivered. STOP DECEIVING PEOPLE and maybe one day your reputation will be salvaged. You always comment on the blessings and favor of God on you and your business and I'm glad you believe in God. Now its time for you to stop being only a hearer of the word but now become a DOER! The greatest sermon you can ever preach is without a single word; its THE WAY YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Best wishes,

TxSwat

52 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by whirlwind7(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
I have read some complaints about Inspired Autos and his failure to honor contracts. In fact, one of his customers posted similar complaint a few hours ago. I just saw that he is online and viewing this thread. Hope he put his affairs in order.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by dytbabe: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ok na
Let's go dia

Bt u get time o OP
If at all he comes here, all u will see is

Inspiredm
Cheers in blue fonts
grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
*Grab a pop corn*... This will be interesting..
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by txswat: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Yes o I get time.....even if he doesn't respond I want enough people to be aware!
dytbabe: Ok na
Let's go dia

Bt u get time o OP

Inspiredm
Cheers in blue fonts
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by MANGAM(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
shocked"
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by MANGAM(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
"I trust everyone, I just don't trust the devil inside them."

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
God of Israel!!! OP, Wagbayi!!!!! E go continue to better for you mehn! Kai! This is y we are here!!!!! Correct! OP chop am kiss

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Ishilove: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe: Ok na
Let's go dia

Bt u get time o OP

Inspiredm
Cheers in blue fonts
grin grin grin grin
Lmao!! cheesy

Mr Arrow, you have spoken well.

Inspiredm, get your shiit together. You're making the other car dealers look bad. Wake up seriously

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mr Arrow ke?? I said 'Arrow'!! undecided
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wtf?!? shocked

*modified*
Okay, Txtwat. It seems twaat is a naughty word grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ojeffo: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
CHEAP POPULARITY NA EM D OP DEY FIND

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ITbomb(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
Just when we thought inspired motors was selling cars angry angry
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo: CHEAP POPULARITY NA EM D OP DEY FIND
Sharrrrrrapppppppp!

18 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by txswat: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Really? That's the best conclusion you could come up with after reading what I wrote? Please do not distract people from the REAL issue. Thanks!
ojeffo: CHEAP POPULARITY NA EM D OP DEY FIND

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ojeffo: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ishilove:
Lmao!! cheesy

Mr Arrow, you have spoken well.

Inspiredm, get your shiit together. You're making the other car dealers look bad. Wake up seriously
Now let me tell you guys...INSPIRED HAS PORTED TO OIL AND GAS..SO HE DOES'NT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AUTO BIZ ANYMORE
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ojeffo: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Sharrrrrrapppppppp!
GO N DIE. ..U NEVER GET MONEY TO BUY INSPIRED GRADE CARS > grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo:
Now let me tell you guys...INSPIRED HAS PORTED TO OIL AND GAS..SO HE DOES'NT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AUTO BIZ ANYMORE
Hahahahahahaha.... is dat so? We believe u ooo

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ojeffo: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
txswat: Really? That's the best conclusion you could come up with after reading what I wrote? Please do not distract people from the REAL issue. Thanks!
THE BEST N ONLY CONCLUSION BRO....EUROPEAN STANDARD
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by txswat: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
Not sure I completely believe that. However if that was the case why wont he bow out gracefully?
ojeffo:

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo:
GO N DIE. ..U NEVER GET MONEY TO BUY INSPIRED GRADE CARS > grin grin grin grin grin grin
Azz muncher, na the grade cars e dey sell he dey use feed u and ur entire generation ba? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by txswat: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
Bros abeg ignore comments that are irrelevant to this very serious issue.
Idowuogbo:
Azz muncher, na the grade cars e dey sell he dey use feed u and ur entire generation ba? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
ojeffo:
Now let me tell you guys...INSPIRED HAS PORTED TO OIL AND GAS.. SO HE DOES'NT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT AUTO BIZ ANYMORE
How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by ojeffo: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Buahahahahahaha haha. .....SEE PAINMENT OOOOOO. ..NTOOOOI tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by whirlwind7(m): 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Here's the link to the complain someone else made today:

https://www.nairaland.com/1838697/own-pre-order-tale-inspired-autos

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
txswat: Bros abeg ignore comments that are irrelevant to this very serious issue.
Yes sir
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by chucky234(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Inspired is killing Pre-order business with his insincerity, too bad.
Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
" but if you shine a poor light on an industry with well meaning, hardworking people you deserve to be called out. "

WORD!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by OCTAVO: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
See as OP use open letter scoop likes.. grin
I gave you one like too anyway. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by flybiz08(m): 1:16am On Aug 02, 2014
I'm sorry to say this but Inspired is not different from a scam artist. One would wonder if Nairaland gets paid an irresistible amount of money to keep Inspired as a moderator. If my assertion is right, then more client tales will follow. I wont be surprised that there are other clients who have waited over 6 months for a pre-order deal. Seriously, the EFCC might be dragged into this if this guy continues this way. White-collar crime has no place on a reputable site like NL. Seun should know that.

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by aaidel(m): 4:46am On Aug 02, 2014
after following a lot of the complaints on inspired i think his problem is threefold
1.like most entrepreneurs he has no idea how to expand his business and delegate tasks to his subordinates the fact that he is still taking orders personally is a sign of this and quite frankly there is no way you can run a good business alone.

2. his success has probably gotten to his head: any sales job is a customer service industry and i doubt he would have made it this far by talking to or treating customers the way he is now so its obvious the changes came after the success and as they say pride cometh before a fall

3. the way preorders are dragging a long time could be an indication of diversion of funds meant for preorders to other things or to clean up already existing messes either that or these cars are coming in and he is selling them for higher amounts to other people while the original owner of the car is kept waiting whatever the reason this is a sign of lack of integrity and honesty.

my advice to all those that still insist on doing business with him is that make sure you have an iron clad agreement with lawyers stating what happens if either party defaults, and more importantly keep at the back of your mind that you will never get your car in 21 days 2 months is probably a better estimate

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Inspired Autos by equlibrium(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2014
Bimbor is coming. . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 Mecedess Benz 230 Amg,extremely Clean And Fresh / Toks 2003 Model Toyota Highlander Full Optionsssssssssss For Sale...... / Nissan Urvan 2009 And 2010 Model For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.