Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Could Carzola Leaving Arsenal Mean Going Back To The Doldrums? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could Carzola Leaving Arsenal Mean Going Back To The Doldrums? (520 Views)

Mesut Ozil Responds To Reports About Him Leaving Arsenal / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / CARZOLA - How I Became So Two-footed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could Carzola Leaving Arsenal Mean Going Back To The Doldrums? by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
Juan Quitero was exceptional for Fc Porto last season completing 91% passes and with Santi Carzola being somewhat behind Mesut Ozil in the pecking order, it seems to me that the French tactician will be opting to cash in on Santi now that Atletico Madrid seem interested. Though the Atleti President has since denied any such claims, yet never say never when it comes to the transfer window.

Santi Carzola himself has stated that a move to the Laliga Champions is not a backward step.

With an untested Juan Quintero and a fast-declining Mesu Ozil, aren't Arsenal going back to the doldrums of "trophylessness"? Could it have been that last season's silverware was only fluke?

Just thinking guys
Re: Could Carzola Leaving Arsenal Mean Going Back To The Doldrums? by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ozil was part of the team that won the FA Cup and he was important and regular in the German World Cup winning side. I think his success is not a fluke and he will be key to Arsenal this season.

(1) (Reply)

Ac Milans San Siro To Host Champions League Finals / Ghana To Pay Sacked Appiah US$ 876,000 Compensation / Has Coach Stephen Keshi Lost It As Super Eagles Coach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.