Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Great Value In Christ - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Great Value In Christ (491 Views)

A Theory Of Value Vs. Need – The Need For Personal Development. / 5 Ways To Increase Your Value In The Work Place / Six Sigma Certification.what Is The Value In Naija? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Value In Christ by Adeyemiopemipo(m): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
Christ is the Author and Finisher of our faith. Without Him is no life. Now, how does this pertain to career? I think a career is the chosen path a man intends to follow in a bid to make a living. I think being saved in Christ Jesus is a pact we must choose too in order to make a living . We only make a living when something gives meaning to our lives. What more can give meaning to our lives than being at peace with God (being born again) and living eternally in heaven. Now, that is a career we must pursue earnestly. I do not mean that we should not make money but what i mean is, give Jesus Christ a chance.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your International Certifications Directly From The United States Of America / 1.5million Email Address Of Top Business Executives And CEO / Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting And Tally.erp9 Certificate Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.