Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571935 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by splendinho(m): 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2014

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Clinton594(m): 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=REX106 post=28287203][/quote]

locate the keyboard on app manager and clear data
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by YoungWiseCash: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Did infinix Zero worth the money? someone please tell me the truth about this phone I have two days to make an order for it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
splendinho:
To all those who want to use mtn bis on Android. Just msg me on whatsapp i will teach u for free. I dnt want mtn to block it o. Jst download openvpn for Android n msg me 08164509012

I don come drop testimony o....its working live and direct just as he said with blazing speed grin grin mtn don enter one chance 2day grin

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Codedrock(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello Guys, please can someone truthfully answer this question;

I want to buy a new infinix zero 16gb white.
And one of the major reasons i am choosing it over Nokia XL or X2 is the 13mp camera.. I am an upcoming comedian and i shoot videos of me and upload them on YouTube so please is this infinix good for recording videos? Does it look nice and matured?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by obamaweezy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
muderkid:
in akure now...will be in lagos by thursday and i got d fone on wednesday*i won't b able 2 do dat
just call dem and inform dem about the problem first
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Codedrock:

And one of the major reasons i am choosing it over Nokia XL or X2 is the 13mp camera.. I am an upcoming comedian and i shoot videos of me and upload them on YouTube so please is this infinix good for recording videos? Does it look nice and matured?
No not dat sophisticated judging from wat u want to use it for
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by akocce(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2014
maxspecter:
this phoe is crap please dont buy it will develop bugs in the future
mine is stuck on the boot screen
chai, my broda na true! My own fell from my pocket while I was sitting on a low plastic chair, and d screen cracked! Got it fixed 4rm Carlcare, nw d back cova aint closing well anymore! D fone has good software bt d hardware materials are largely inferior! D corning gorilla glass 3 isn't shatter proof, jst scratch proof... And d Ba3 is very poor too!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Uchefrancis16(m): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2014
MizTyna:
So i have been hearing about the Infinix Zero for a while,and as a samsung and blackberry loyal customer,i thought it was all talk,until i was given the phone recently. And i can say this,for a phone that will be sold less than 30K,it is virtually a steal! For one,the Camera quality is out of this world! I mean,it rendered me speechless. The screen is HD,with corning Gorilla glass! it even has 3D wallpapers!I played candy crush,while checking Instagram,at the same time tethering(using the phone as a mobile hotspot) and the phone lasted several hours without getting hot! No freezing or apps closing anyhow,the phone is sleek and stylish i just thought something must be wrong for it to be this affordable! And i found out it will only be sold through e-commerce and only on Konga,hence the price since all the outlets expenses and selling to stores who in turn add their own prices is out of the way. Everybody who has seen the phone with me all loved it! The Infinix Zero really is worth all the fuss!
I love this thread shekena. If you want to root this device==> http://www.techdavids.com/2014/11/final-resort-ideal-method-to-root-your.html
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Codedrock(m): 5:32am On Nov 24, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
so you mean i can buy? It will be okay?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2014
i av downloaded d new update, but it's not installing
maybe because d phone is rooted, i don't know
has anybody been able to install d latest update on his rooted phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2014
akocce:
chai, my broda na true! My own fell from my pocket while I was sitting on a low plastic chair, and d screen cracked! Got it fixed 4rm Carlcare, nw d back cova aint closing well anymore! D fone has good software bt d hardware materials are largely inferior! D corning gorilla glass 3 isn't shatter proof, jst scratch proof... And d Ba3 is very poor too!!!

Mate, who ever told you there's a shatter proof Corning Gorilla glass? is there anything such as shatter proof glass except fibre glass? Please drop iphone6 or any touch screen phone for that matter and lets see which is shatter proof......joker... grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by paulolamide77: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
My own infinix zero is not bringing new update it's telling me you have the latest update. What can I do?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2014
plz hu cn hlp us wif the stock e3 recovery
it aint possible to flash ota update via cwn
gurus?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2014
paulolamide77:
My own infinix zero is not bringing new update it's telling me you have the latest update. What can I do?

Naso we see am o...Buh if we no update we no go die na...so guy just relax one day one day...e go show for our side grin grin grin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
REX106:
plz hu cn hlp us wif the stock e3 recovery
it aint possible to flash ota update via cwn
gurus?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Of course it is worth it. Lovely piece of machine
YoungWiseCash:
Did infinix Zero worth the money? someone please tell me the truth about this phone I have two days to make an order for it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keduski: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2014
Can you please tell me what is not sophisticated about the phone? I use one and i have used it to post on my youtube channel
Mizzzbeee:
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by REX106(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
[quote author=REX106 post=28301734][/quote]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by siajiboye: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Haba, Its easy now., when you click on the banner, its will bring out the steps to follow to make the order

sparrow2wise:
plz i dnt knw d steps to oder 4 dis infinix zero. I entered Konga to place an oder but comfused on wat to click. Plz i need steps to place an oder. NEW ON DIS ONLINE STUFFS SHA. God bless.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by siajiboye: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
Guess, you have the latest software. at the same time you can keep checking of new release

paulolamide77:
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 1231awa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
Just finished downloading and updating my Infinix zero. Took over 13hrs to download...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Clinton594(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
1231awa:
Just finished downloading and updating my Infinix zero. Took over 13hrs to download...

Please bro can you send me the update to my mail
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
sonayan:
plssss hw do I diffreciate bwt infinix zero 8gb n 16gb

Ask at the point of purchase and verify on the phone pack. Also you can check the phone memory in settings
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by mosopelive: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Codedrock:

Truthfully and honestly, the phone looks nice and matured and is great value for money with excellent after sales service at multiple service centres.
Its records videos in HD with excellent playback and seamless upload to youtube.
I use it and so do thousands of others . It will serve your purpose excellently. If you order from konga.com, you also get a free pouch and from jumia.com, free power bank.
MAXIMUM VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY.
#teaminfinix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ourpride(f): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
siajiboye:
Haba, Its easy now., when you click on the banner, its will bring out the steps to follow to make the order
Log on to konga.com,type in the device name in the search column,a page comes up with the phone's detail with the BUY NOW icon,click on it,fill in your detail and opt for pay on delivery option and that's it.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by uziylb: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
if you want to download the infinix new update complete...just charge ur fone to 100% nd it will download complete...mine refused at initial bt downloaded wen i charged complete
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Obrizzy:
BlackBerry bold 5 for sale at 11k fr urgent sale whatsapp me on 08132594813 or call
u want to sell ur phone,laptop or anything? click on the click on my signature,and sell it there! its free!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Culube: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
My update stock at 16mb 4 2days now, Pls i need help on what to do
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by keji2008(f): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
choiiiii person come dy fear to buy the fone sef... cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.