Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (572153 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nani667: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
tobianthony: Has anyone noticed that unlike other kit Kat phones , the infinix zero still has a black band behind the notifications displayed on the top of the screen ?
On other 4.4 running droids have clear notifications no black band behind it ?

Or is it just me ?

By "black band" I believe you're referring to the status bar.... The statusbar on Google's KitKat OS is transparent... Thats one of the differences between Jellybean and KitKat... So if the Infinix Zero has a black statusbar, well that can only mean one thing.............
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Le Trizzle if ur order has been shipped and u have the email dat it has been dispatch then check that mail the courier name is also included in it.
STILL AVAILABLE!!
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION 2G RAM 16G N23,900 ONLY
ORDER--> HERE

FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kingdavid007(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
MizTyna: Hi everyone! Glad to see almost everyone's gotten their phones. For those that preordered,you are given high priority so pls go ahead and order on Konga. For other issues,i am back now. Happy weekend!

Hi MizTyna, already ordered for the white zero on Konga and would like to change my mind since the Gold color is out, I am thinking of calling them to cancel the order and go get d gold one @Microstation directly since I stay in Lag, pls do you whether they will have it there at Microstation? Thx.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
leTrizzle:
How do I know the delivery dispatch's site?
Konga uses DHL for far delivery and its charged 1,000 or the konga dispatch and this konga dispatch will only call you when you order to confirm your order and the day they are coming to know if you still want wat you ordered for. Send mail or call the customer care for more
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by planetfood: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Now u wanna tweak your new device in order to use BBOS Subscription on it, you might brick your device.
N/B: Avoid changing your IMEI

pls do u have any reason for this ur advice
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
nani667:

By "black band" I believe you're referring to the status bar.... The statusbar on Google's KitKat OS is transparent... Thats one of the differences between Jellybean and KitKat... So if the Infinix Zero has a black statusbar, well that can only mean one thing.............

What can that mean?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Pls some should help me here ASAP..can I use any other pin apart from the one given to open the usb port?....pls help ASAP..thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
planetfood:

pls do u have any reason for this ur advice

Some guys are noobs(novice) in this, they could do otherwise while sending the command.
Also imagine someone else using same imei no with you.
Incase of accidental damage, you take it to carlcare or infinix centre, when imei no is checked and doesn't tally, they'll now tell u stories.
Its your choice to change imei.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
Proseoca: Pls some should help me here ASAP..can I use any other pin apart from the one given to open the usb port?....pls help ASAP..thanks

Sim-tray slot or memory card slot?
The USB doesn't have any business with the ejector pin.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by thierryopj: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Dont let ur battery mke u lose that important call get tested and trusted 20000mah bank... .chk my signature....
Charles Ajayi
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wheesin(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holluwadales:

What can that mean?

it means its fa.......ke undecided
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Sim-tray slot or memory card slot?
The USB doesn't have any business with the ejector pin.

Oh my bad...I mean the SD card slot
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Proseoca:

Oh my bad...I mean the SD card slot

Hope u didn't lose your ejector pin?
I'll advice you use factory pin n also minimize usage of the pin on both slots.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by leTrizzle: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2014
Holluwadales: Konga uses DHL for far delivery and its charged 1,000 or the konga dispatch and this konga dispatch will only call you when you order to confirm your order and the day they are coming to know if you still want wat you ordered for. Send mail or call the customer care for more
Placed two diff orders,didn't receive any call,got an sms instead. They didn't bother verifying if I placed the order in the first place. Jumia to me seems to have better CS.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Hope u didn't lose your ejector pin?
I'll advice you use factory pin n also minimize usage of the pin on both slots.

thanks alot...I didnt lose it but not within reach now and I nid to use my sd card now
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
Proseoca:

thanks alot...I didnt lose it but not within reach now and I nid to use my sd card now

Uwc, chill till u get the pin.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
stharley:

Uwc, chill till u get the pin.

Thanks alot I appreciate your time
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
wheesin:

Waheva! More original than your China fones
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mede2: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
wheesin:

you don't even know what's status bar grin[quote author=wheesin]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2014
ANDROID UNLIMITED BROWSING!!!
yourfreedom vpn offers u free & fast
browsing
on etisalat network...contact me for
the free version then i can upgrade for you if you
like it
BBM: 7c7db68a
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by wheesin(m): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Holluwadales: Waheva! More original than your China fones

lol..u just concluded.. well since urs isnt China ,enjoy your french undecided phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2014
wheesin:

lol..u just concluded.. well since urs isnt China ,enjoy your french undecided phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Holluwadales(m): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2014
wheesin:

clear diff bro buh cwiozly d fone is so damn okay
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 4:37am On Sep 20, 2014
stharley:

Uwc
Hope u cancelled the white variant order.
Where's your Location??
Which Delivery Dispatch was it processed through?
Use the shipping order no to track it on the dispatch's website and you'll know exact delivery day next week.
I dont understand konga anymore,after many short and concise mails i have written to them at @konga.com and contact us button,yet i am still seeing the white variant that i want to be cancelled and the new one gold variant i just ordered yesterday.So please any gentleman or lady should please help me out please,Goodmorning all.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 4:47am On Sep 20, 2014
stharley:

Uwc
Hope u cancelled the white variant order.
Where's your Location??
Which Delivery Dispatch was it processed through?
Use the shipping order no to track it on the dispatch's website and you'll know exact delivery day next week.
I am still unable to cancel the white variant i dont want again and i then ordered for gold variant yesterday so the two is now on my account page.Then,my location is lautech,ogbomoso,oyo state.So please great people here mo help me out,give another alternative that i can use to cancel this white variant while leaving the gold variant.Its seems the Customercare desk of konga is not proactive enough.Thank you all as i expect numerous solutions from you all.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by GSMArenaNG(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2014
immanuello: I am still unable to cancel the white variant i dont want again and i then ordered for gold variant yesterday so the two is now on my account page.Then,my location is lautech,ogbomoso,oyo state.So please great people here mo help me out,give another alternative that i can use to cancel this white variant while leaving the gold variant.Its seems the Customercare desk of konga is not proactive enough.Thank you all as i expect numerous solutions from you all.
Don't worry bro when the call for delivering just confirm if it's the white one tell them u have cancelled it rather u are expecting Gold not white, they will return it and still brings the GOLD version you ordered.
STILL AVAILABLE!!
FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE
INFINIX ZERO GOLD VERSION 2G RAM 16G N23,900 ONLY
ORDER--> HERE

FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by AnnieD: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2014
finfol007:

Register first,on glo bis

Then go to play store to download mtk droid tool

Open it and select mtk settings,click on connectivity,then select cds information
Click on radio information
Select either phone 1 or phone 2....depending on the sim port ur glo sim is in...

U will see a bar titled AT+,click on it,then add the letter E to the front of the plus,suggestions will arise....select the sugestion with the 1,7 for sim 1 or the sugestion with 1,10 for sim 2.....after selecting add d bb imei inbetween the two inverted commas behind the sugestion u selected...

Now click on the back of the + and click on spacebar

Then click on send AT command....a popup will show u.....At command is msent...
It means its done

Just restart your phone nd change ur accesspoint to blackberry.net
how about airtel bis?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 7:07am On Sep 20, 2014
GSMArenaNG:
Don't worry bro when the call for delivering just confirm if it's the white one tell them u have cancelled it rather u are expecting Gold not white, they will return it and still brings the GOLD version you ordered.
Ok sir,thank you immensely.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 7:10am On Sep 20, 2014
immanuello: I am still unable to cancel the white variant i dont want again and i then ordered for gold variant yesterday so the two is now on my account page.Then,my location is lautech,ogbomoso,oyo state.So please great people here mo help me out,give another alternative that i can use to cancel this white variant while leaving the gold variant.Its seems the Customercare desk of konga is not proactive enough.Thank you all as i expect numerous solutions from you all.

When the delivery dispatch arrives, reject the white variant n accept the Gold variant, note the order no.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2014
Got my Infinix yesterday, the phone is cool, as I charge subsequently I feel d btr is like my A+ btr( 2100mah), if Nigeria power supply is OK, u won't worry about doing btr, I would be getting a power bank, and do Sim issues that have been causing worries just be careful in d sense that don't force it in, scrape d side, if necessary d top if it is not going in smoothly once it is free u won't have any issues, cheers fucking my Ify babey ;DGot my Infinix yesterday, the phone is cool, as I charge subsequently I feel d btr is like my A+ btr( 2100mah), if Nigeria power supply is OK, u won't worry about doing btr, I would be getting a power bank, and do Sim issues that have been causing worries just be careful in d sense that don't force it in, scrape d side, if necessary d top if it is not going in smoothly once it is free u won't have any issues, cheers fucking my Ify babey
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 20, 2014
nani667:

tobianthony: Has anyone noticed that unlike other kit Kat
phones , the infinix zero still has a black band behind the
notifications displayed on the top of the screen ?
On other 4.4 running droids have clear notifications no
black band behind it ?
Or is it just me ?

i knew nani667 will rush down here immediately he sees dis..look at dis screenshot below,look at where d time is,u notice dat d line is black??dats wat e means... smh

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2014
tboibamz: where can I purchase this phone in port Harcourt? any one has an idea?I need it today.thanks

Slot at GRA Branch or Waterlines Branch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.