Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,329 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571248 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe13: For those who want to join the infinix group rom on whatapp. Note dat d group is strictly for users. If u are not a user trying to join. We do verity to know if you have the device, so don't just drop your number if you don't use the device.

Kudos to our developer on whatapp group

recovery and custom roms now available for infinix zero

I once gave my number but no show, 08060222140
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
HOLD POWER BUTTON AND VOLUME KEY (DOWN) AT THE SAME TIME!

lipsrsealed

E2noon: Pls cant take screenshots,do i av to activate something on ma phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stharley: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
immanuello: please when will that be,this is the 8th day.

R108443820 Infinix Zero | White is at Konga DC.
Cannot be delivered yet because R054647422 Infinix Zero | Gold is being shipped.

Both would be delivered same day, then you can reject the other.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fidel24:

This question has lain here for long enough time and nobody seems to give an answer. Even those dat convinced me and others to buy dis phone. Rubbish!

Am sorry about that,pls send me a PM,let's talk
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
Please add me on the whatsapp group
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dryakson(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
House pls help me make a decision.
Somehow what's to sell a clean Samsung GalaxyS3 for 23k...but I fall in love with this infinix zero... Pls which will you suggest to buy Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
would love to see screenshot of those custom ROmz smiley

suxxman:

Yeah, in the Whatsapp Group. Think Miui and one other one. Colosus still under construction.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
dryakson: House pls help me make a decision.
Somehow what's to sell a clean Samsung GalaxyS3 for 23k...but I fall in love with this infinix zero... Pls which will you suggest to buy Thanks
buy the Zero and send me d guy number make i buy d S3 gringringrin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
tecno4life:
buy the Zero and send me d guy number make i buy d S3 gringringrin

Refurbished s3
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
dryakson: House pls help me make a decision.

Zero is better, Antutu benchmark will prove it. Order for Infinix Zero. Gee, S3 is outdated
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR YOUR INFINIX ZERO 16GB GOLD for 23,900.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER FOR YOUR INFINIX ZERO 8GB BLACK FOR 20,900. Pay on delivery.

THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Gudiza(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
Like, seriously a lot of pple (at least 10 on my count) have complained about this Zero SIM1 issue right from inception, yet till now,we can't say for SURE this is the cause (aside the usual conjectures; pay special attention to the sim_ tray, it is the 1G/8G ROM that has this problem, some will even say, "what do you expect from a 23k phone with nice spec"? ;ehen so, I shouldn't expect what I buy to perform as expected abi?

What is even more worrisome is that not a single ONE of these guys that complained have come back to say the problem has been resolved, yet we keep ordering more and more and shutting up ppl who have 'real' issues. How dare you?

Some say, "Oh, don't spoil their market" "they are just starting"? Is this is your understanding of encouraging business ? By hiding the truth from the masses?.. what a joke of a people...Some have bought theirs fully functioning, no problems, just took it and thanked their stars. Is that how things are done? A bad product IS bad market period.

Till today, some still wonder why we are here as a nation. WE JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT OURSELVES. what I call the just-take-care-of-my-brother-the-rest-can-suffer mentality.

As for me, I ordered a 2G/16G Gold for my kid sis and its bad enough I have to contend with battery issues. Nevertheless, I'm still waiting and watching, if the SIM-ish is not properly addressed by infinix or any seeming authority, I might just reject it.

Thanks for your time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
stharley:

Cannot be delivered yet because R054647422 Infinix Zero | Gold is being shipped.

pls help me check mine R222123119.
Since friday I called dey told me it has been shipped dat I will receive it on monday 2day I called dey said it has been shipped. Am giving up oooohh Konga!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kayodedada1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
Order on friday and i gt my infinixZero Gold version in ilorin through DHL today...i pray make i shaa no get sim1 problem IJN
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
stharley:

Sani Abacha Rd, GRA. There's also Pay on Delivery option.
pls is dat a Konga pickup centre and what is d exact number.
Tanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by francoflex: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
kayodedada1: Order on friday and i gt my infinixZero Gold version in ilorin through DHL today...i pray make i shaa no get sim1 problem IJN
upload pics and review o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stilll dreaming of buying this phone..ma phone was stolen still savin...plzz whos intrested in an xbox360 shld call me on 09099383273/07086437049
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
francoflex: upload pics and review o

i reviewed the phone already. you can check the video reviews too with pictures taken with the camera. visit www.qbizlinx.com/konga

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
I ordered my infinix Zero on Sunday night from konga, I got it yesterday morning. The white 16G/2Gb ROM version. i deliberately put in my sim into the SIM1 slot to see what the noise is all about since yesterday I couldn't find any problem. This phone is nearly perfect, nearly flawless, nobody should have any right to complain about the battery, it's being mischievous at best to do such, you saw the phone, you saw all the specs, and yet you saw that it came with a 1920mAh battery boldly written on the box and you bought it and yet you are complaining that the battery is a problem. NO its not an issue, what are you expecting from a 1920mAh battery powering those specs? Just get a powerbank!!! Needless to say that it charged 100% by 4am this morning, removed it from the light source since then, started using it actually from 9am,chatting, pinging, browsing basic things and stuffs in clinic and in class, listened to music, mind you it was on H all through, used it to take pictures from microscopes(It took way better pictures from a microscope than the S4 Zoom), along the line made calls, received calls, and the phone died at exactly 5pm!!!Just got back to the hostel and started charging it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by francoflex: 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
damcqute:

i reviewed the phone already. you can check the video reviews too with pictures taken with the camera. visit www.qbizlinx.com/konga
sure I alredy downloaded ur video sinx 4th of dis month, just wanna see if d gold is really a beauty, I ordered same too, same day also buh still waiting for calls sha

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
If I had listened to all the batterings this phone has received while reading through this thread from fri-sun, I nearly almost didn't order the phone on Sunday. But everybody that saw the phone with me today totally fell in love with it, and I will still re-iterate what I said earlier, the S4 zoom was created to take the same kind of pictures this phone took better today,from a microscope, everybody there was shocked!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
cooljoe13: For those who want to join the infinix group rom on whatapp. Note dat d group is strictly for users. If u are not a user trying to join. We do verity to know if you have the device, so don't just drop your number if you don't use the device.

Kudos to our developer on whatapp group

recovery and custom roms now available for infinix zero
Pl add me to the WhatsApp group too oo.. 07082088564
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
stharley:

Ok i have heard you,that means by thursday to friday this week,i should be able to have both and i will surely take one.I will still be excitedly waiting in ogbomoso(lautech) to have it.All the same,thanks and hope i wont be dissappointed.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by emperorizzy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Could someone tell me how I'd use ADM with my zero cos this thing ain't working when I want to download
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
michaelpac: I bitterly regretted for bought infinix zero, the phone dey hot like fire when on H network and battery dropping faster. This phone is just an inferior. You said the processor is octa core 1.4GHz but to my surprised it is ARM cortex - A7, 1.36GHz installed on it. how will you expecting Octa cores to survived on 1.36GHz processor and 1920MAH battery? This gorilla 3 you claimed it isn't up to it. we Nigerians love cheap device without investigating whether the device is superior quality or inferior quality. I never see this drama in my life, once i on the flash light, the picture will be white like snow. The phone dey hot like fire once i switch on H network on it and battery Dropped faster. I never see any standard company producing octa cores on 1.36GHz processor but infinix was the first i seen. I don't blamed infinix but i blamed Nigeria standard commission who neglected their work. Nigeria is now a home for all inferior products, once the price is cheaper people go for it without investigating whether the device is superior quality or inferior quality. It is poor for this phone to run octa core on 1.36GHz processor and 1920MAH battery. No wonder infinix target Nigeria for launched of infinix zero, since they know Nigeria is a dumping ground floor for inferior products, this phone don't even comes with warranty card means no warranty covered it. VERY soon Chinese company will run octa core on 1.0GHz processor with 500MAH battery. This phone dey hot like fire and battery dropping faster. I do charge twice a day on light usage.
I will believe all this things you wrote, only if you publish any evidence to back to back up that claim you made, that this phone is running an ARM cortex-A7 1.36GHz not the Octa core 1.4GHz as written on the box. Your credibility is on the line here bros. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
tunsmart: If I had listened to all the batterings this phone has received while reading through this thread from fri-sun, I nearly almost didn't order the phone on Sunday. But everybody that saw the phone with me today totally fell in love with it, and I will still re-iterate what I said earlier, the S4 zoom was created to take the same kind of pictures this phone took better today,from a microscope, everybody there was shocked!!
I know this phone would be great,i just pray i wont any cause to send any complaint out to my amiable people here.Samsung galaxy s3 is what i first wanted to buy b4 but i look at it specs,i could see that it is too relegated in terms of latest trend in d mobile world and it is still #35,000.So i concluded to buy this great phone with wonderful specs of which some outmatch s3 now as we speak.so i must get Infinix zero gold 16+2gb this week frm konga by fire,thunderstorm and anything freaking force.God has always been good to me to often buy great thing at a steal away price all in d name of massive competition in d mobile world space.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by xzibukz(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
plss @ all.
my infinix arrived today...2gb ram. a friend misplace the pin for sim & menorycard slot removal. all effort to remove the sim slot & memory card with niddles & pin is not working. I need suggestion pls
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
immanuello: pls which type is your,is it the 16gb or 8gb type.
Read through what he wrote carefully, you could sense he is not using the phone, at the beginning he said he found out it was ARM cortex A7 not octacore as claimed, towards the end he was bashing the company for putting a 1920mAh to run octacore. DID U NOTICE THE DISCREPANCY? Later he claimed that he put on the H, well the zero am using doesn't have 2G only, it has 2G or 3G, then it has 3G only,cos you don't ever get to put it on 2G alone. but then you can wait on him to tel you his own variant though.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tunsmart: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
immanuello: I know this phone would be great,i just pray i wont any cause to send any complaint out to my amiable people here.Samsung galaxy s3 is what i first wanted to buy b4 but i look at it specs,i could see that it is too relegated in terms of latest trend in d mobile world and it is still #35,000.So i concluded to buy this great phone with wonderful specs of which some outmatch s3 now as we speak.so i must get Infinix zero gold 16+2gb this week frm konga by fire,thunderstorm and anything freaking force.God has always been good to me to often buy great thing at a steal away price all in d name of massive competition in d mobile world space.
If you are a heavy user you will be better off, buying a powerbank alongside though, or get from anybody. Good luck with your phone
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
tunsmart: Read through what he wrote carefully, you could sense he is not using the phone, at the beginning he said he found out it was ARM cortex A7 not octacore as claimed, towards the end he was bashing the company for putting a 1920mAh to run octacore. DID U NOTICE THE DISCREPANCY? Later he claimed that he put on the H, well the zero am using doesn't have 2G only, it has 2G or 3G, then it has 3G only,cos you don't ever get to put it on 2G alone. but then you can wait on him to tel you his own variant though.
My brother you dont need to stress yourself,i had lexically,and sementically test his word i saw some non-valid things there and it mean his words is lexically incorrect and as a student of logic,his statement lack logicity because of some elements of incongruencies were in his word.So i go with valid and logically correct statements,of which his wordings lack,so he just spitted no-sense statement.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Sherville(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
johnpaulbuddy: u Bleep up,me quickly go do Id card...I bought it 23,900
what type of I.d card is needed
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
tunsmart: If you are a heavy user you will be better off, buying a powerbank alongside though, or get from anybody. Good luck with your phone
I am a heavy user because i am a trader(forex and stock) so that is why i wanted a powerful device to help me trade frm d comfort of my house when i am away from school.And i want to believed this phone will be able to serve this purpose because i deliberately stopped my thirst for samsung galaxy note 3 but it is too expensive in where i am because it goes for 79k and i believe i should be able to get it at 58k.well i pray it would work fine for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.