Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (571820 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Gyrados: I really really wanna get this phone but with all this sim 1 issues,mysterious cracks and a battery getting hot to the extent of 50c,i dont know what to do anymore.HELP ME PLS.Should i still get it or not?

I wanna sell my infinix zero (white). It has no fault and its the 2GB/16GB version. Fone is less dan 2weeks old. Will sell at 22K. PM me if u are interested.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Anybody notice this on the 16g version that it reboots on its own sometimes?,....mine does this & i dont know why but i still dey observe..its the white colour.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Dragonking: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2014
Dragonking:

Bros and all, are u using the 1/8gb version? I want to download injustice gods amongst us game. will it download and work on my own 1/8gb version? Pls help a brother out. sad

@all, are u using the 1/8gb version? I want to download injustice gods amongst us game. will it download and work on my own 1/8gb version? Pls help a brother out. sad
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by saucyduchess: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Infinix zero 1+8gb for sale!! No sim slot issue(got the first batch),spotless and still super neat,just 3weeks old.. Going for 21k!! Holla @08096940729 or 08135655457 osun state and lagos state only
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by EnitZzee: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
damcqute:

Dont mind him. i have had several delivered after it was out of stock. it takes a maximum of 7 working days before you can get it. so be aptient, i'm sure you will get it soon

Today is making it 1week and 1day: 8days and if I add Saturday, its actually 9days now. And it was shipped on the 20th.

[b]All this Konga nonsense wouldn't happen if I could it elsewhere[b]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by EnitZzee: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
promwizzy:
seven working days nee,i have not received my zero phone dat i ordered since 19 of september
Hahah we are in the same shoe here
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls Miztyna add me 2 BBM group:
7FD0130E
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Carlmax(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am begging please, is it wise to buy this fone? because with all the complain about bat3, cracks, heating up, non replaceable battery and so on, am scared cos i don't want to throw away 23k. pls I need answers
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by swisscarter(m): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Carlmax: Am begging please, is it wise to buy this fone? because with all the complain about bat3, cracks, heating up, non replaceable battery and so on, am scared cos i don't want to throw away 23k. pls I need answers
if u like d fine buy if u don't nor buy
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by holluwadre: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
etisalat 3g is no longer working for my phone what should I do
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Akamo5(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
holluwadre: etisalat 3g is no longer working for my phone what should I do
how did u do d etisalat 3g?
what is d apn?
and how much is it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Don't buy it seriously
Carlmax: Am begging please, is it wise to buy this fone? because with all the complain about bat3, cracks, heating up, non replaceable battery and so on, am scared cos i don't want to throw away 23k. pls I need answers

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by stephinnoyewole(m): 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Am begging please, is it wise to buy this fone? because with all the complain about bat3, cracks, heating up, non replaceable battery and so on, am scared cos i don't want to throw away 23k. pls I need answers
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by walex1991(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please help in rooting the Infinix zero 16gb version...previously mentioned methods didn't work
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have dropped my fone with carlcare to collect on Friday.cost me 5800 to replace the screen they will be working on sim1 for no charge though. so for a corning gorilla glass screen to have just a thin crack across the top part of the fone which is only very visible when looked from an angle and with no recollection of direct impact or pressure from any where is a very very very poor development. So for u guys that don't have a pouch yet try and get one as soon as possible the ones with padding if necessary,cos this one na Corning chicken glass!!! For any body with infinix zero issues,we are treated as VIP customers at carlcare opebi, instant access to the VIP customer care lounge no need to fill a form or take a number and wait with the rest of the crowd(some kind of compensation i believe)

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kershley(f): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Am as scared as u are,i've given up on d phone,im buyin d nokia X2 android
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Don't buy it seriously
. Please how did u activate ur fifa14 commentary?? I'm just hearing music but no commentary here. Thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by holluwadre: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
somebody pls help the etisalat sim on my infinix zero gold is no longer changing to 3g network ....is anybody also having the same problem
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by madgoat(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014

Well if u want to have high blood pressure few weeks after buying d fone, den go ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
FIFA 14 working flawlessly.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please, I need help the sim 1 in infinix zero gold is not working, where is the customer care centre located
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kershley(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
madgoat:

Well if u want to have high blood pressure few weeks after buying d fone, den go ahead.
lol madgoat u vex o! well its true na.person go buy new phone few days or weeks e don dey find carlcare na swear?

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ityP(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gyrados: I really really wanna get this phone but with all this sim 1 issues,mysterious cracks and a battery getting hot to the extent of 50c,i dont know what to do anymore.HELP ME PLS.Should i still get it or not?

go and get a Gionee M2 and say BYE BYE to android phones at least for 4 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by le9iceb: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cheddaz: I have dropped my fone with carlcare to collect on Friday.cost me 5800 to replace the screen they will be working on sim1 for no charge though. so for a corning gorilla glass screen to have just a thin crack across the top part of the fone which is only very visible when looked from an angle and with no recollection of direct impact or pressure from any where is a very very very poor development. So for u guys that don't have a pouch yet try and get one as soon as possible the ones with padding if necessary,cos this one na Corning chicken glass!!! For any body with infinix zero issues,we are treated as VIP customers at carlcare opebi, instant access to the VIP customer care lounge no need to fill a form or take a number and wait with the rest of the crowd(some kind of compensation i believe)
pls someone should help with d addresses of infinix calcare service points in Lagos possibly with their phone numbers. my is no longer working n can't access d calcare app thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ityP(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014

go and get a Gionee M2 from a shop and THANK me later... I'm on this thread to help you guys o [JJC]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ityP(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Don't buy it seriously

great advice... marry this girl CaRLMAX cos she like you die... if u go against her advice and buy it, blame urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ityP(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
kershley: Am as scared as u are,i've given up on d phone,im buyin d nokia X2 android

buy Gionee M2 and forget about getting android phone again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damola44(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dragonking:

@all, are u using the 1/8gb version? I want to download injustice gods amongst us game. will it download and work on my own 1/8gb version? Pls help a brother out. sad

am using the 2/16gb version and it is working flawlessly, am sure it will work on the 8gb version.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Only a fool will buy an inferior infinix zero phone after reading all the negative comments(sim slot, broken parts e.t.c). I have finally made up my mind to buy GIONEE M2 and if i buy infinix zero i should dye. Infact before the end of this month i must get my GIONEE M2 phone.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by promwizzy: 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thebrightest: Only a fool will buy an inferior infinix zero phone after reading all the negative comments(sim slot, broken parts e.t.c). I have finally made up my mind to buy GIONEE M2 and if i buy infinix zero i should dye. Infact before the end of this month i must get my GIONEE M2 phone.

you should just give yourself a big round of applause then.since you think you have made a nice choice.all i know is that gionee phones have crappy screen quality

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (249) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.