Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package (662 Views)

Noun Tma Questions And Answers / Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package / Unilorin Pre-degree/remedial Form 2012/2013 Admission Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
The sales of OAU Pre-degree form this year came out so late,pls quikly go and buy yours before you miss the opportunity,OAU pre-degree has proven to be the shortest cut into entering the GREAT university OAU. Meanwhile,after getting to buy the form through any of these four(4) banks (1)First Bank Plc (2)UBA Plc (3)Sky Bank Plc (4)WEMA Bank Plc. I'll be available to update you on any info you need and one major preparatory tool you will certainly nid is d OAU past questions and answers package-there is no new thing in OAU predegree entrance exams if u get dere past questions and answers-you could contact me on 08030740550 or 08052245703 or 08180038553.Meanwhile i'm available to answer any of your questions and clear your doubts.

Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by chiberr93(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
masterpieceboss: The sales of OAU Pre-degree form this year came out so late,pls quikly go and buy yours before you miss the opportunity,OAU pre-degree has proven to be the shortest cut into entering the GREAT university OAU. Meanwhile,after getting to buy the form through any of these four(4) banks (1)First Bank Plc (2)UBA Plc (3)Sky Bank Plc (4)WEMA Bank Plc. I'll be available to update you on any info you need and one major preparatory tool you will certainly nid is d OAU past questions and answers package-there is no new thing in OAU predegree entrance exams if u get dere past questions and answers-you could contact me on 08030740550 or 08052245703 or 08180038553.Meanwhile i'm available to answer any of your questions and clear your doubts.
pls can I get it around osogbo

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
chiberr93: pls can I get it around osogbo
yes pls give me a call 2moro.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by chiberr93(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2014
masterpieceboss: yes pls give me a call 2moro.
no p buh r u also in osogbo or u will just cum to osogbo 2mao
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Available Subject Combinations offered in OAU Pre-degree

Options/Fields Subject Combinations
Arts Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)

Biological Sciences Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)

Physical Sciences Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)

Social Sciences Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
Mathematics/Geography/Economics (MGE)
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2014
Eligibility
Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits in 5 subjects at a maximum of two sittings including English Language (for ALL Courses), Mathematics (for Science-based and Social Science-based Courses) and Literature-in-English (for Law).
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by chiberr93(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
masterpieceboss: Available Subject Combinations offered in OAU Pre-degree

Options/Fields Subject Combinations
Arts Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies (GLR)
Economics/ Government/Literature in English (EGL)

Biological Sciences Biology/Chemistry/Physics (BCP)

Physical Sciences Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics (CMP)
Geography/ Mathematics/ Physics (GMP)

Social Sciences Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
Mathematics/Geography/Economics (MGE)
pls am I good to go wit GMP for computer science
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Forms still on sale
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Form closes in the next 1-week.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2014
Form sales has been extended till Oct 3.
Re: Oau Pre-degree Form Is Now On Sale-get Past/likely Questions And Answers Package by masterpieceboss(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Exams now 21st n 22nd, u can stil get ur past questions and answers very easily, call 08030740550 or 08052245703.

(1) (Reply)

Partner With Smart CBT And Get 30% Commission! / Admission Process/payment Of Fees For Obong University,obong Ntak 15/16 Session / Are You Interested In Studying In The Usa, Uk,hungary And Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.