Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Leverage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Leverage (570 Views)

The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / The Leverage Devotional By Pastor Segun Obadje / The LEVERAGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leverage by DrBookie(f): 2:29am On Aug 02, 2014
b]The Leverage daily devotional by Pastor Segun Obadje
Saturday, August 02
He Will Neither Leave Nor Forsake You
Psalm 37:28; Matthew 28:20

Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."" One of the greatest fears that have plagued the human race is the fear of loneliness. People are afraid to be left alone without anyone committing to them in love to bear their burdens. Many enter into wrong relationships for the fear of being lonely. However, God has given unto us His ever present presence. This is worth more than heaven and earth. The Believer does not have to think of a possible moment of being lonely. Even in the face of daunting situations and circumstances, you must remember God's Word to you. Hebrews 13:5 says,"…I will never leave you nor forsake you""; and again in Matthew 28:20 the Word declares,"…Lo, I am with you."" God is with you, now and forever. God's presence with us guarantees constant success on every ground of life's combats. We are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us. Every resource of heaven is at our reach because God is with us. We have the final say in all matters of life because God is with us. Beloved, do not shiver or quiver, because God is with you, and He will always put you on top of every situation you face in life. Remind yourself that God is with you and therefore you are not alone, and because of His sure presence you can leap over every challenging situation in life and reach your ultimate goal. Be not afraid, for God will never leave nor forsake you.

Other Scriptures for Meditation: Psalm 94:14; Isaiah 64:4

My Solid Front (Confession)
In the Name of Jesus, I acknowledge that I am not alone in this world, God is with me because He promised never to forsake me.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Watchtower Society A False Prophet? / Top Ten Reasons To Believe In The Christian Faith / "Should The Church Get Involved In Social Issues And Causes?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.